Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t Kinemon or oden ever use their fire cutting sword abilities against kaido surely the current Kinemon could’ve used it when kaido burnt oden castle with his boro breath instead of running away or depending on Shinobu and the straw hats and oden who is his master should be able to use it to but in the flashback he ran or dogded the fire would’ve been op or great if Kinemon or odenused their fire cutting sword abilities against kaido hope zoro learns it from Kinemon but honestly I like king vs zoro but no way should king have the ability to use fire it makes no sense same for Sanji what was the point of giving ace or Sabo the mera mera no more fruit if these guys in op are creating and using fire every time surely I can understand if Kinemon or oden can cut ire maybe through their sword slash but they shouldn’t be able to use fire I never liked the idea of Luffy’s red hawk either doesn’t make sense how does rubber and haki somehow make fire but anyways that oden and kaido flashback should’ve been better that distraction and old hag was bs oda could’ve made oden lose fair and square to kaido to attest to kaido strength and eiphet but no when we learned about kaido way back in punk hazard dressrosa and zou he was a monster a creature and the man who killed oden and gave Kinemon and left the scabards traumatized but no somehow oda twisted his character through this flashback he didn’t even show kaido being interested in poneglyphs or the one piece it makes no sense but I’m glad this flashback is over I like oden but this flashback was handled poorly when oden came back to Wano and once agin why king can use fire his a devil fruit is a zoan that his nothing to due with fire look at Marco and his zoan surely Marcos blue flames makes sense since he is a Phoenix so I would be ok with Marco using or symbolizing something close to fire or flames but king using fire doesn’t make sense this applies to Luffy, Sanji, Kinemon, and every else who can produce or use fire the only people who should be able to use it are ace, Sabo, and akainu

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why didn’t Kinemon or oden ever use their fire cutting sword abilities against kaido surely the current Kinemon could’ve used it when kaido burnt oden castle with his boro breath instead of running away or depending on Shinobu and the straw hats and oden who is his master should be able to use it to but in the flashback he ran or dogded the fire would’ve been op or great if Kinemon or odenused their fire cutting sword abilities against kaido hope zoro learns it from Kinemon but honestly I like king vs zoro but no way should king have the ability to use fire it makes no sense same for Sanji what was the point of giving ace or Sabo the mera mera no more fruit if these guys in op are creating and using fire every time surely I can understand if Kinemon or oden can cut ire maybe through their sword slash but they shouldn’t be able to use fire I never liked the idea of Luffy’s red hawk either doesn’t make sense how does rubber and haki somehow make fire but anyways that oden and kaido flashback should’ve been better that distraction and old hag was bs oda could’ve made oden lose fair and square to kaido to attest to kaido strength and eiphet but no when we learned about kaido way back in punk hazard dressrosa and zou he was a monster a creature and the man who killed oden and gave Kinemon and left the scabards traumatized but no somehow oda twisted his character through this flashback he didn’t even show kaido being interested in poneglyphs or the one piece it makes no sense but I’m glad this flashback is over I like oden but this flashback was handled poorly when oden came back to Wano and once agin why king can use fire his a devil fruit is a zoan that his nothing to due with fire look at Marco and his zoan surely Marcos blue flames makes sense since he is a Phoenix so I would be ok with Marco using or symbolizing something close to fire or flames but king using fire doesn’t make sense this applies to Luffy, Sanji, Kinemon, and every else who can produce or use fire the only people who should be able to use it are ace, Sabo, and akainu
Paragraph breaks, bruh :laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.