Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

What's happening in the Current Arc would be perfect xD
there’s a new hero organization called Neo Heros(created by Blue aka
Blast’s son
), they don’t like the way Hero association works, Child Emperor, Metal Bat, and Darkshine all join their side(in the latest chapters, Suiryu did as well). The latest big event is on Sweet Mask, which you should definitely read yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Blast’s son
), they don’t like the way Hero association works, Child Emperor, Metal Bat, and Darkshine all join their side(in the latest chapter, Suiryu did as well). The latest big event is on Sweet Mask, which you should definitely read yourself.
I forgot you read OPM.

I must say this caught me off guard completely.

The Amai Mask thing was great as well.

Regarding the manga
Can't wait until Murata draws the next fights, his art in the last chapter was otherworldly

Worst

Custom title
Blast’s son
), they don’t like the way Hero association works, Child Emperor, Metal Bat, and Darkshine all join their side(in the latest chapters, Suiryu did as well). The latest big event is on Sweet Mask, which you should definitely read yourself.
Holy Sh** u're right I might wait till I have time and read it.. any infos on
Blast?

What's happening in the Current Arc would be perfect xD
Amai Mask wants to make Saitama the perfect hero - a Symbol basicaly. Saitama, like Always, don't listen and don't really care. I skip the details^^.
We get to know Amai Mask's backstory - he was ugly when he started being a hero - he was Always hiding his face because of that. He only gained his beautiful appearance after transforming into a Mysterious Being due to his hatred for his ugliness. One day his mask was ripped off in a fight and everyone could finaly see him, he became handsome.
Saitama asked him, why he don't want to become this ''perfect hero'' himself, Amai Mask said to Saitama that he don't know how Long he can stay human and this is the reason why he can't be the one.
For Saitama it was more important to be a hero for fun, because he loves doing it and this is what a hero is all about - he don't Need Attention, being an Idol etc. (even tho he kinda wants that, but i don't remember exactly how it was^^)
Saitama left and after a Clown Monster (Wolf Level) appeared killing several people. Amai Mask one shotet it, one of it's Ballons got destroyed and he basicaly got another live. This repeated a few times. This Monster looked for Attention and the more it got, the stronger it became - The People around recognized Amai and thought they were shoting a movie Scene or something and started chearing for him, this put the Clown also more into the Spotlight (atleast that's what the Monster thought and killing Amai would give him more attention) - until the Point it was a Dragon Level Monster. Amai Mask fought it for a Little but got overwhelmed quite easily - he said he never defeated a Dragon Level Monster only by himself. He wanted to transform into a Monster but was worried About the People seeing him like that, but that he remembered Saitama. Amai Mask transfromed into a complete Monster and destroyed the Clown Monster. It transformed once again, but stil got trashed by Amai.
This is Amai Mask Monster Form:

Everyone could now see Amai Mask in his Monster Form and were thinking if he is a Monster that can copy humans and act as them and all that shit. Typical stupid OPM citizens lol... Amai even asked if they are hurt and they panicked and wanted him to get killed etc. Saitama saw that on a screen and run back. A Citizen thru a rock at Amai but Saitama caught it - saying how cool Amai actualy is. Amai wanted Saitama to kill him, so he would instantly get popular, but Saitama said why don't he try to get the perfect hero now himself - Amai smiled and then attacked Saitama (grabbed his Head) Saitama said he should hold on to him and jumped out of the park. Where he brought Amai and what he is doing now is not known yet.
All the Internet knew About Amai now and the HA lost alot of Investors etc.

The Neo hero's are rising!
Basicaly the same as the hero association - just better (as it seems for now). The hero's get more Money and they get taken care off with Food, cloths etc. They try to recruit everybody, like fighters from different Sports and even criminals.
Child Emperor is there as one of the top dogs (leader-wise, they hope he will lead it in the future), Darkshine is there as a Trainer, Metal Bat too. We see Shiryu, he also joined them, because of the easy Money and he wants being a hero. His Sister does the same Martial Arts style as Shiryu, because they were learning it in their Grandpa's Dojo, who was hyped as being of the strongest martial Artist - they wanted him to join the HA because Silver Fang left, but he died 2 years ago. So Shiryu's sister accepted the invitation instead. They tested here ability's with a robot, she rekt that Thing and became A class.
Saitama and Genos were invited too, some time ago, but Saitama didn't care to Change and Genos ofc followed his decision, so they stayed with in the HA.

The creator of the Neo Heroes is…. Blast's Son!!!
His name is Blue and he is 16 years old. We saw a Little FB of him chasing Saitama when he escaped with Monster Amai Mask. He was struggling keeping up and he wanted to open the limiter of his suit (which is a one time use), but Genos stopped him at following Saitama. Genos sensed a very powerful weapon on his arm and they had a Little small talk About what saitama is going to do with that Monster (amai mask) - Genos didn't know.

This is a Rough summary, i wanted to Keep it as short as possible. I skipped some details. This is what happened more or less in the last few chapters.
Did you read About the strongest Ninja, it was like 10 chapters ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.