Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I have four threads that I really wanna make, but my brain is so fried after work every day I have no energy.

One is about psychological trauma and how they affect physical ability in OP.
Second is the one I really wanna write, The reason Kaido didn't try suicide by submerging. Last chapter gave me the answer.
Third is a theory about Rocks D Xebec betrayal of his crew and why I think he'll be revived/back soon.
Fourth is a giant Wano war bet thread to collect all the wild and outta pocket Power level claims y'all made. The penalties would've been severe :endthis:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I have four threads that I really wanna make, but my brain is so fried after work every day I have no energy.

One is about psychological trauma and how they affect physical ability in OP.
Second is the one I really wanna write, The reason Kaido didn't try suicide by submerging. Last chapter gave me the answer.
Third is a theory about Rocks D Xebec betrayal of his crew and why I think he'll be revived/back soon.
Fourth is a giant Wano war bet thread to collect all the wild and outta pocket Power level claims y'all made. The penalties would've been severe :endthis:
Kaido keep saying a "betrayal" in the pirates alliances. Law foreshadowing?:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.