Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This is the worst nightmare of every people who enjoy the Summer and are not Mesomorph or Ectomorph:josad:
Nah it is kinda fun for me. I enjoy my time at gym, i enjoy to get the results and also, through the reason i live vegan, there isnt alot i am missing anyway with diet. But in the last year, i lost alone 27kg on fat and gained some muscles too, soo.... i am fine. :D

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah it is kinda fun for me. I enjoy my time at gym, i enjoy to get the results and also, through the reason i live vegan, there isnt alot i am missing anyway with diet. But in the last year, i lost alone 27kg on fat and gained some muscles too, soo.... i am fine. :D
I am Endomorph so basically I can't let myself loose and eat what I want every time. Fucking genes man.
I enjoy working out to but I need to look out with what I eat to not lose the results.
Genetics sucks.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
27kg is alot, good job!
Mind posting some before and after pictures?
I guess i have not alot… but i will take a Closer look later at my phone and search (i am at work RN). When you could remember me in About 7-8 Hours or tomorrow, i promise i take a Closer look. ^^
Post automatically merged:

He just wanted to share what made him happy with his bros:josad: he wanted all of us to be happy like him:josad:
We have private Messages, you know? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.