Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg why you take so long to reply?
Because i am not sitting on this forum non-stop lol? I have other things to do.
What is this dumb question?

LOL and saying the episode trash of a picture? Oh my i cant fixed that logic
I said the anime is trash in general. I used to watch the anime, i know how it is. And seeing what stupid filler they add - and for that a few picture and the comments of people who actualy watch the anime is enough for me to say, that the anime is as trash as ever.

Like i said before, don't join a conversation you don't know what it's about. You had no idea if i watched it or not, but you stil were making assumptions based on what you thought. And now you struggle to understand "the logic" behind my comments...what irony.

Because i am not sitting on this forum non-stop lol? I have other things to do.
What is this dumb question?

I said the anime is trash in general. I used to watch the anime, i know how it is. And seeing what stupid filler they add - and for that a few picture and the comments of people who actualy watch the anime is enough for me to say, that the anime is as trash as ever.

Like i said before, don't join a conversation you don't know what it's about. You had no idea if i watched it or not, but you stil were making assumptions based on what you thought. And now you struggle to understand "the logic" behind my comments...what irony.
Lol so you salty that people love the anime that even worst how bout you dont mention it at all? "Since you got things to do" i mean it not like someone talking to you about it or asking you and "used to watch it" you was complaining how they animated sanji vs drake in the preview last week :kaidowhat:

Lol so you salty that people love the anime that even worst how bout you dont mention it at all?
How the fuck do you get to this conclusion?
"Since you got things to do" i mean it not like someone talking to you about it or asking you and "used to watch it" you was complaining how they animated sanji vs drake in the preview last
Since you seem to forget thinks really quickly, i remind you that people post picture and clips of the anime here. I see it if i want it or not.
And me seing a 30 second clip doesn't mean i watch the anime.
If you watch a trailer does it mean you watch the movie?

How the fuck do you get to this conclusion?

Since you seem to forget thinks really quickly, i remind you that people post picture and clips of the anime here. I see it if i want it or not.
And me seing a 30 second clip doesn't mean i watch the anime.
If you watch a trailer does it mean you watch the movie?
There a difference i dont hate the people who make the trailer unlike you who Clearly hate Toei and every thing they does act like they never make a good epsiode and still want watch clips that made by them? that so sad i won't even waste my time if i hated something with a passion

There a difference i dont hate the people who make the trailer unlike you who Clearly hate Toei and every thing they does act like they never make a good epsiode and still want watch clips that made by them? that so sad i won't even waste my time if i hated something with a passion
You are clearly salty about my opinion lmao - learn to accept opinions.
I hate Toei? I wonder how i could watch Dragonball then, when i wasn't watchin OP anymore? You really should stop making assumptions based on your own headcanon.
Get your feelings under controll.

Hahaha "hated with passion"? Wtf are you talking about kid? The anime does a bad job at creating filler scenes which contradicts even the manga itself and i don't even want to start about the pacing - if this criticism is just "hate with passion" for you, then i can't help you anymore.

Even people who watch the anime weekly stil complain about the pacing of the anime and dumb filler they make. So nothing has changed about the anime except the Art style which changes from Arc to Arc.

Thinking something is bad and hating something are 2 different things. Even you should know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.