Status
Not open for further replies.
You are clearly salty about my opinion lmao - learn to accept opinions.
I hate Toei? I wonder how i could watch Dragonball then, when i wasn't watchin OP anymore? You really should stop making assumptions based on your own headcanon.
Get your feelings under controll.

Hahaha "hated with passion"? Wtf are you talking about kid? The anime does a bad job at creating filler scenes which contradicts even the manga itself and i don't even want to start about the pacing - if this criticism is just "hate with passion" for you, then i can't help you anymore.

Even people who watch the anime weekly stil complain about the pacing of the anime and dumb filler they make. So nothing has changed about the anime except the Art style which changes from Arc to Arc.

Thinking something is bad and hating something are 2 different things. Even you should know the difference.
I ain't salty bout nun you was the one saying the anime is always trash outta nowhere Clearly that real Sait and Dragon ball? I like how you didnt even mention which one also non of the dragon ball series didn't have "Pace Issues" the people who watch the one piece episodes every week dont like certain filler and pacing but at least they still said good to say about it unlike you who get salty when people praise it and want burn it down quick it not assumption or headcanon you a HATER Get out your feelings and stop looking at somthing you dont like and "you cant help me anymore" all your arguments was bullshit to begin with clearly lost from the start BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEE

I ain't salty bout nun you was the one saying the anime is always trash outta nowhere Clearly that real Sait and Dragon ball? I like how you didnt even mention which one also non of the dragon ball series didn't have "Pace Issues" the people who watch the one piece episodes every week dont like certain filler and pacing but at least they still said good to say about it unlike you who get salty when people praise it and want burn it down quick it not assumption or headcanon you a HATER Get out your feelings and stop looking at somthing you dont like and "you cant help me anymore" all your arguments was bullshit to begin with clearly lost from the start BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEE
Calm down Karen...you are shacking lmao
Did i hit a nerve or something? You really can't handle criticism huh?

Show me the comment where i got salty about people praising it! Come on, i will wait. You throwing with assumptions about other people around you as if they are true...

You call me a TOEI hater and once i disproved it, you jumped off that assumption real fast lol. I thought you knew exactly i was a TOEI hater. What happend to it?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Was there a comment or statement saying the Monday provider wouldn't post? Any source?
1. Last week spoilers is come from korean spo provider called Mr. 106.101, he draw a panel with X-Drake and Who'Who and couple of "text spoilers".
2. We dont know if that Mr. 106.101 will posted a spoilers on Monday again for this chapter.
3. Thats mean, we're not sure if we will have Monday Spoilers again. But there is a chance.
4. Tuesday - Wednesday is most likely a couple of text spoilers, with Thursday spoilers is a image spoilers + chapter summary from Redon.

Calm down Karen...you are shacking lmao
Did i hit a nerve or something? You really can't handle criticism huh?

Show me the comment where i got salty about people praising it! Come on, i will wait. You throwing with assumptions about other people around you as if they are true...

You call me a TOEI hater and once i disproved it, you jumped off that assumption real fast lol. I thought you knew exactly i was a TOEI hater. What happend to it?
Dude re read I Clearly sayed you was a HATER im clearly referring to you hated Toei you didnt disprove shit and like i sayed you the one who Always diss the anime with no positive feedback not me Stay Mad LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.