Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Clover arguably has the best worldbuilding of modern Shounen . It's the only one of it's generation that seems to take worldbuilding seriously
What exactly "the best" worldbuilding there exist? System of captains and teams, one strongest leader exist like in every shonen. Different thing that it is still great shonen, it's not the best, but it's good, and it actually could became top tier, especially if author lead it into right way.
But my problem is that Julious didn't die...it would be great death, but now it looks like in Black Clovet no one die...so you start don't feel any danger after all

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What exactly "the best" worldbuilding there exist? System of captains and teams, one strongest leader exist like in every shonen. Different thing that it is still great shonen, it's not the best, but it's good, and it actually could became top tier, especially if author lead it into right way.
But my problem is that Julious didn't die...it would be great death, but now it looks like in Black Clovet no one die...so you start don't feel any danger after all
I dont know about that. I get the death thing in general but Julius is always show as op as fuck and him cheating death just adds to him even more imo.

I dont know about that. I get the death thing in general but Julius is always show as op as fuck and him cheating death just adds to him even more imo.
But again, that also do not make story bad afterall, but also story with that problem has to give readers something instead, like story itself, and for now it's not that great, it's good tho. But in Black Clover we get at least characters development, so all depends...

Status
Not open for further replies.