Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly "the best" worldbuilding there exist? System of captains and teams, one strongest leader exist like in every shonen. Different thing that it is still great shonen, it's not the best, but it's good, and it actually could became top tier, especially if author lead it into right way.
But my problem is that Julious didn't die...it would be great death, but now it looks like in Black Clovet no one die...so you start don't feel any danger after all
I would actually argue BC's worldbuilding is far better than Bleach and Naruto's, two mangas that Youtubers insisted it's a rip off of

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
In what terms? Seyu, animations, HD pics instead of small one, OST - all that made anime much better than manga. There's no big difference, litteraly low amount of filler moments. I could agree for example that Pandora Hearts/D GrayMan/Berserk manga on whole different lvl than anime, but Black Clover is just good shonen, nothing more. And episodes in anime are pretty solid. So don't understand how you could call manga being better than anime.
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Well, that's your choice :)
I dropped the anime from the 90th or so episode. From what I heard the animation got worse and the episodes as well. The manga's been on fire recently.

I dropped the anime from the 90th or so episode. From what I heard the animation got worse and the episodes as well. The manga's been on fire recently.
Well animation drop only in one arc, where Kings Knights was created. While after 95 episode animation was lit, especially, Julious and Licht fight, Noelle fight, Marceleona fight etc. But then again all depends on your prefers.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well animation drop only in one arc, where Kings Knights was created. While after 95 episode animation was lit, especially, Julious and Licht fight, Noelle fight, Marceleona fight etc. But then again all depends on your prefers.
I've been actually meaning to pick it up again. I didn't drop it because I thought it sucked much, was just busy, but I saw a lot of peeps complaining about it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lol especially final villain defeat with several Getsuga Tenshou, one shotted, all hail to plot convinience
Oda portraited Fraudo>>>>>>Kubo dogshit manga
When I found out Ichigo belonged to all the races in Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, MHA and Black Clover, I knew it was getting shitty.

Luckily Zaraki is the boss, so I'd read it for him only lmao.

I've been actually meaning to pick it up again. I didn't drop it because I thought it sucked much, was just busy, but I saw a lot of peeps complaining about it.
Well, for me it was like they has less money on anime, so chose scenes where they will made brilliant animation, and meh scenes, where you don't need it. But then again any hype moment was shown pretty good, and elf arc was on fire, litteraly every fight was shown great.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well, for me it was like they has less money on anime, so chose scenes where they will made brilliant animation, and meh scenes, where you don't need it. But then again any hype moment was shown pretty good, and elf arc was on fire, litteraly every fight was shown great.
AIght. Saw some clips with Licht and they looked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.