Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Here where i live,the One Piece's community already started a thought about it. They realized a story detail involving Chopper since before the Time-Skip that reverberated here in Wano: The eye symbol which the Torino Kindom's inhabitants have tattoed in their arms.
The Beasts Pirates have a conection with that symbol. Who's Who has it tattoed in his chest and Bao Huang wear a paper mask with the symbol drawed in it. Was showed that the secret behind this symbol allow peoples to do supernatural things that are advantageous in battle,as thought-transference. The secret behind the symbol certainly was a part of Chopper's training during Time-Skip in Torino Kingdom,and the strongest member of Beasts Pirates that is conected to the symbol is Who's Who. The thought that emerged among the fans here,is that Chopper's opponent in this arc will be Who's Who,and the context of their fight will be their conection with the eye symbol. What you think?
@nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @Marimo_420 @Midnight Delight @GeneralP123 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
just google this, what a good catch..

Here where i live,the One Piece's community already started a thought about it. They realized a story detail involving Chopper since before the Time-Skip that reverberated here in Wano: The eye symbol which the Torino Kindom's inhabitants have tattoed in their arms.
The Beasts Pirates have a conection with that symbol. Who's Who has it tattoed in his chest and Bao Huang wear a paper mask with the symbol drawed in it. Was showed that the secret behind this symbol allow peoples to do supernatural things that are advantageous in battle,as thought-transference. The secret behind the symbol certainly was a part of Chopper's training during Time-Skip in Torino Kingdom,and the strongest member of Beasts Pirates that is conected to the symbol is Who's Who. The thought that emerged among the fans here,is that Chopper's opponent in this arc will be Who's Who,and the context of their fight will be their conection with the eye symbol. What you think?
@nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @Marimo_420 @Midnight Delight @GeneralP123 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Chopper vs Who's who? Lmao
You want chopper get killed?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Can Lucci defeat Doflamingo? The current Lucci and Doflamingo, by the way. :zorothink:
To be somewhat relevant and live up to his past and hype during the final war he must be at least high high tier : YC1 or YC2 at worst. But on the other side, we already know his powers etc so I don't know who he will fight. I don't think he will have a big extended fight because we already know what he can do.

I think when we will see Lucci really fighting he will be stronger than Doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.