Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you mentioned every single of that shit and momo is still a fucking crybaby.

He aint shit EoS.

he might be the strongest when Zoro and Luffy are fucking dead or shit.

not when they are alive.
no shit :) ... he is 8 years old who been through 100 of traumas

I'm sorry but how many 8 years old do you know that still can be brave enough to honer their father in front of a man like Kaido?
that's a rare thing in one piece world or real world ... I doubt even Luffy could be as brave as him after all of that traumas

by EoS he would be 9 years old ... and base on plot ... Momo might have a big role to play in end game ... maybe 2nd most important after Luffy .... Yamato knows something

and yes ... the age gap is so big he might not be as strong as Luffy soon

but a full power Mom in age 45 ... might every well be stronger than Luffy in 56 ... if plot let him be as strong as he can rightfully be.
him surpassing Zoro in full power is not even an argument (if he can be as strong as he can rightfully be.)

no shit :) ... he is 8 years old who been through 100 of traumas

I'm sorry but how many 8 years old do you know that still can be brave enough to honer their father in front of a man like Kaido?
that's a rare thing in one piece world or real world ... I doubt even Luffy could be as brave as him after all of that traumas

by EoS he would be 9 years old ... and base on plot ... Momo might have a big role to play in end game ... maybe 2nd most important after Luffy .... Yamato knows something

and yes ... the age gap is so big he might not be as strong as Luffy soon

but a full power Mom in age 45 ... might every well be stronger than Luffy in 56 ... if plot let him be as strong as he can rightfully be.
him surpassing Zoro in full power is not even an argument (if he can be as strong as he can rightfully be.)
Yeo stop capping

This chapter is jokes. Canonically, Zoro just no name low diffed Apoo. But ppl are defending Apoo, “If you interpret and infer from what’s portrayed, it’s a Shi Shi SonSon”

But if ur gonna read and interpret shit now, then you should’ve read and interpreted ZKK source material six months prior. You only pick and choose what to read, and ignore the rest.

:gokulaugh:

I was talking about strength. Momo is super important to the story, but I don’t see him surpassing Luffy or Roger
I'm not saying he would ... I'm saying He CAN if and have POTENTIAL to do it

Oden Blood
Top Swordsmanship
Dragon DF

he is like a Oden who ate Dragon DF ... and might have advance CoC ....

you honestly think an Oden with Dragon DF can't be above Roger?

He's not like Oden.

By your fucking logic.

Big Mom family would be the strongest pirate crew in the fucking world with 100 Katakuris running around.

Just stop. Momo sucks ass.

Tama has bigger chance of becoming a Yonko rather than him.
in one piece Strong fathers always have strong sons
Roger-Ace
Yassop-Usopp
Luffy-Dragon-Garp

and Momo is from a glorious blood line .... I'm not sure why you are mad at Momo ...
maybe you are mad at him cause he touched more boobs than you ever did ?

Momo have every fucking right in the world to be as strong as Oden ...
this man was loved by both Roger and Luffy as a child ...
no child ever can claim the same until end of the time ...

and if he don't give up on training he would be a Oden with Kaido's power :kata:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
in one piece Strong fathers always have strong sons
Roger-Ace
Yassop-Usopp
Luffy-Dragon-Garp

and Momo is from a glorious blood line .... I'm not sure why you are mad at Momo ...
maybe you are mad at him cause he touched more boobs than you ever did ?

Momo have every fucking right in the world to be as strong as Oden ...
this man was loved by both Roger and Luffy as a child ...
no child ever can claim the same until end of the time ...

and if he don't give up on training he would be a Oden with Kaido's power :kata:
Refer to what I said about Big Mom thing.

Why did you skip that part?

If your logic was right in 100%.

Big Mom would already be PK and have the strongest crew in the fucking world.

Big Mom > Oden anytime. So her children should be pogg too right?

Cap.

Momo sucks.

I'm not saying he would ... I'm saying He CAN if and have POTENTIAL to do it

Oden Blood
Top Swordsmanship
Dragon DF

he is like a Oden who ate Dragon DF ... and might have advance CoC ....

you honestly think an Oden with Dragon DF can't be above Roger?
He has potential but it’s not in his character. He doesn’t seek strength, he doesn’t have the ambition to rise to the pinnacle of anything, and he doesn’t have the Will to break Conquerers like Kaido. He’s not Kaido, nor Oden. He is a kid that went through traumatic events with crazy luck on his side. And don’t get me started on the pervert gags, which seem to hold back many characters from reaching any high points.
Post automatically merged:

Are official translations out?
Yes

Refer to what I said about Big Mom thing.

Why did you skip that part?

If your logic was right in 100%.

Big Mom would already be PK and have the strongest crew in the fucking world.

Big Mom > Oden anytime. So her children should be pogg too right?

Cap.

Momo sucks.
cause in one piece .... strong fathers have strong sons ... not strong mothers ... sorry ....
and most of them surpassed their fathers ....

if Oden was a woman I wouldn't say the same thing about Momo ... but he isn't not

He has potential but it’s not in his character. He doesn’t seek strength, he doesn’t have the ambition to rise to the pinnacle of anything, and he doesn’t have the Will to break Conquerers like Kaido. He’s not Kaido, nor Oden. He is a kid that went through traumatic events with crazy luck on his side. And don’t get me started on the pervert gags, which seem to hold back many characters from reaching any high points.
Post automatically merged:

Yes
Your tag:finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.