Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ... and it works for ONE PIECE WORLD .... but in real world ... idk .... I just like a pirate act like a pirate ....

too see great heroic action from people who are not at all like heroes always is far more interesting to me
closest thing we got from this ... was Whitebeard I assume
Whitebeard was a real pirate and among Rocks ... he have many bloods on his hands and destroy many things and did his share of evil
and yet

he did the most heroic thing .... not for sake of doing the right thing ... but for sake of his dream ....
that's MUCH MORE respectable to me and his actions have deeper meaning to me

I mean Luffy is cool , funny and amusing ... I don't dislike him .... but I guess he ain't mu cup of tea as they say
well....One Piece world is very far from real world.....Luffy is definitely not a good boy...whatever good he did affected in a bad way for many places in the world....for example, he wanted to save Ace at any cost but ended up releasing all kinds of evil guys to the world....

Last edited:
well....One Piece world is very far from real world.....Luffy is definitely not a good boy...whatever good he did effected in a bad way for many places in the world....for example, he wanted to save Ace at any cost but ended up releasing all kinds of evil guys to the world....
he never WANTED those things to happen .... he HATE Teach and Teach is what stand for piracy ....

that's why smallest act of goodness from Teach gonna be MUCH more meaningful than Luffy's ....

something like

Luffy being a bit more like that .... could have improved him as a character .... but not now ... now we are 1000th chapter in

but now he is more like a hero than a pirate ... it's fine ... something to like for sure ... love? well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.