Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally find it a bit underwhelming if Oda brought back the ancient weapons plot in the story after so long (Fishman island) through arguably 2 of the most violent Yonko only for them to achieve jack shit at the end.

I know it's their downfall is inevitable at this point given all the setup since Punk Hazard, but it would still feel like a missed opportunity to me.

Kaido's ambition of participating in the final war, Caribou's presence and bringing back the threat of the ancient weapons as an announcement through arguably the strongest pirate alliance in the world, everything would feel like a wasted opportunity.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I would personally find it a bit underwhelming if Oda brought back the ancient weapons plot in the story after so long (Fishman island) through arguably 2 of the most violent Yonko only for them to achieve jack shit at the end.

I know it's their downfall is inevitable at this point given all the setup since Punk Hazard, but it would still feel like a missed opportunity to me.

Kaido's ambition of participating in the final war, Caribou's presence and bringing back the threat of the ancient weapons as an announcement through arguably the strongest pirate alliance in the world, everything would feel like a wasted opportunity.
Ancient weapons are directly involved in void century/One Piece reveal. I believe Caribou’s role will come into play AFTER Kaido is taken down.

Ancient weapons are directly involved in void century/One Piece reveal. I believe Caribou’s role will come into play AFTER Kaido is taken down.
Sure their exact purpose is tied to whatever happens at the end of the story, but that isn't stopping from say one of them (Pluton/Uranus) to be abused for all the wrong purposes.

Yeah, with Caribou he could spill the beans after the antagonists are defeated, potentially to CP0 or that one guy he knew at FI.

When things are said and done Caribou's sole purpose in the story as a character is him carrying that info. about Poseidon. You can't help but think that it would be weird that Oda painstakingly places this guy in Wano through a dedicated cover story and has him nothing to do with Kaido & BM's nefarious plans regarding the ancient weapons, especially when that plotline's been absent for years.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Sure their exact purpose is tied to whatever happens at the end of the story, but that isn't stopping from say one of them (Pluton/Uranus) to be abused for all the wrong purposes.

Yeah, with Caribou he could spill the beans after the antagonists are defeated, potentially to CP0 or that one guy he knew at FI.

When things are said and done Caribou's sole purpose in the story as a character is him carrying that info. about Poseidon. You can't help but think that it would be weird that Oda painstakingly places this guy in Wano through a dedicated cover story and has him nothing to do with Kaido & BM's nefarious plans regarding the ancient weapons, especially when that plotline's been absent for years.
Not every plot thread will conventionally pay off as foreshadowed. Subversion of Caribou's storyline is possible. It stamps the world with a realistic sense when it occurs. Caribou is just a regular pirate that went from island to island carrying a ticking time bomb. It's a possible outcome, but fans wouldn't expect it because "It's a story and this is what normally happens". It doesn't have to pay off when he's currently involved, even though conventional storytelling would do just that.

I've always believe Caribou's Shirahoshi intel will cause the "Major Incident" that will involve the Strawhat Grand fleet :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji chapter next week
Epic avi :phoenixmarco:

J

Jo_Ndule

That's because kaido and BM will still be allied for at least 2 more weeks

Kaido and BM would acquire or at least he close to getting AW.

This raid will fail,
The alliance will fight for survival as Hawkins predictions stated . It will be a battle of survival for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.