Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Chapter 1.016: "Here Tama !!"
- According to CP0, after the change of sides of the Pleasures and the Waiters, the battle is left in 20,000 members on the side of Kaidou Vs. 7,000 warriors on the part of the samurai.
- Nami Vs. Ulti. Nami wins thanks to Zeus.
- Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama to speak to the entire island for the Marys.
- Yamato vs Kaidou at the end of the chapter.
Yamato: "I'm going to sail to sea with Luffy! But before that, let's kick you out of Wanokuni first !!"
- Kaidou: "Don't think I'm going to hold back, Yamato !!"
- Break next week.

this is real spoilers lmao.

- According to CP0, after the change of sides of the Pleasures and the Waiters, the battle is left in 20,000 members on the side of Kaidou Vs. 7,000 warriors on the part of the samurai.
- Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama to speak to the entire island for the Marys.
Yamato: "I'm going to sail to sea with Luffy! But before that, let's kick you out of Wanokuni first !!"
- Break next week.

Ulti appear !!!!!!

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

A lot of users here are Zoro wankers, like myself, and most of us get shitted on websites like twitter, reddit and youtube. Not just Zoro wankers, but power scalers overall, and we also like to critic One Piece every so often, but Reddit hates people that don't think everything Oda does is 100% perfect, so yeah.

And it's also really funny how they hate on WorstGen, but then when it comes to spoilers, they keep flying around here as guests like a bunch of crows.
A lot of users here are Zoro wankers, like myself, and most of us get shitted on websites like twitter, reddit and youtube. Not just Zoro wankers, but power scalers overall, and we also like to critic One Piece every so often, but Reddit hates people that don't think everything Oda does is 100% perfect, so yeah.

And it's also really funny how they hate on WorstGen, but then when it comes to spoilers, they keep flying around here as guests like a bunch of crows.
enel vs luffy threw power scaling out the window for me. but yeah they do go out of their way to shit on power scalers instead of ignoring them and oda is considered a god there by everyone. like i said hivemind

y u guys not like reddit ?
The users over at Reddit can't handle criticism even if it's a minor one, they think everything Oda does is a 10/10 and if you try to make any criticism they will down vote you.

They try to act like they are better and more respectful, but those same users had a meltdown back when MS and JB shutdown and during their meltdown they would be saying horrible stuff about the official translator of One Piece.

- Break next week.

Didn't I tell you guys that the number 11 was gonna be important this chapter :cheers: Oda giving us that heavenly treatment
Post automatically merged:

Nami taking out Ulti who should have been done for the arc after BMs attack :kayneshrug:
The entire point of Big mom interfering was that Nami and Ussop weren't strong enough to beat them at their full strength, thus someone needed to weaken them.

- Break next week.

Again we got too much hyped just for getting disappointed by Oda. Obviously nothing happens cause One Piece is mid for years, basically since the TS. Reverie was the only 10/10 Arc and it went barely for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.