Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going from "G4 needs to defeat Ulti" to the "Zeus no named attack" to defeats Ulti.
To be fair, Nami and Zeus only probably do 1-5% of beating Ulti while BM did 95%.
Maser Canon was lethal asf and probably stronger then the most G4 attacks, Ulti standing up after such a attack was already a surprise.
But yeah I was hoping for a battle battle where Nami combinate Zeus with her own moveset to make op attacks.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
She did take a named attack from Big Mom most people wouldn't get up after taking that
Maser Canon should have put her down. Nami could fight some amazing Gifters or someone else.
To be fair, Nami and Zeus only probably do 1-5% of beating Ulti while BM did 95%.
Maser Canon was lethal asf and probably stronger then the most G4 attacks, Ulti standing up after such a attack was already a surprise.
But yeah I was hoping for a battle battle where Nami combinate Zeus with her own moveset to make op attacks.
so in logic, its like Big Mom do all of the work and in the end Nami got an A result.

But yeah I was hoping for a battle battle where Nami combinate Zeus with her own moveset to make op attacks
I don't think a fight was even possible there. Oda had already shown that a single Ulti attack was enough to neutralize Nami. Even after the powerup, nothing has changed in this regard. Oda picked up opponents they did not fit and then twisted as best he could, so that Mugiwara's "beat" at least someone famous.
And it was the deadly wounded, basic Ulti(without Haki and DF). In general, it's funny how Oda presented the" whole " fight(I mean, starting from the very beginning of the chase).
Usopp's skull was broken, and in the last chapter he was attacked again on the skull, but he suffered relatively easily. Oda, when he confronts the protagonist with antagonists who are much stronger than the first, the protagonists gain infinite stamina and quickly recover. Or avoid taking damage altogether with some plot twist. That's why it's so hard to accept such a shitty fight setting.

so in logic, its like Big Mom do all of the work and in the end Nami got an A result.
Yes, BM do everything.
Ulti wasn´t even in her zoan when she get "defeated" by Nami, she just stand up for Nami to get a undeserved fight and Win, so Bao could annoucment that Ulti and Pageone get defeated, so Nami get the all fame from the undeserved w.

Oda make it clear that Ulti was leagues above Nami and Usopp, even in combo duo.
With kinda open up more the question if Brook and Robin are ready to face BM and beat her, Usopp and Nami aren´t far away from Robin and Brook in pl, but they face Black Maria who is even above Ulti, so the questiion is how Oda handle BM and Sasaki fight. Denjiro is left and could help against Sasaki, but Blackmaria?

Status
Not open for further replies.