Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and? Have I said anything about crusades motivation or their purpose? I was just saying that people back then were tougher than now.
True tho. Today's societies are filled with crybabies and wimps who get high on pain killers for the slightest shit.

Btw people don't get a notification when you have automerge in your post.

Btw, in Europe curved swords existed too, and I'm not talking about the Sabers which appeared later, I'm talking about something like this.

But they weren't that popular back then than the longswords. Longswords were more effective against armored knights, could withstand way more pressure, and in general they were way more rigid than light, thin curved swords.

Zoro would never give his swords especially Wado to Sanji. The food wars author was tripping. I skimmed through it, The entire Series looks so fetishized with boring dialogues tbh, and they made Sanji too cool and ooc, meanwhile canon Sanji is like

Also the way they added Sanji, Zoro, Nami and Usopp, But didn't add Luffy irked on my nerves......

So 0/10 from me

Last edited:
Zoro would never give his swords especially Wado to Sanji. The food wars author was tripping. I skimmed through it, The entire Series looks so fetishized with boring dialogues tbh, and they made Sanji too cool and ooc, meanwhile canon Sanji is like

Also the way they added Sanji, Zoro, Nami and Usopp, But didn't add Luffy irked on nerves......

So 0/10 from me
Seems like Shokugeki no Sanji is a fanfic manga with official support.
#MilkTheOPCowTilIt'sDry

Seems like Shokugeki no Sanji is a fanfic manga with official support.
#MilkTheOPCowTilIt'sDry
I would have actually loved if it the dialogues were a bit better and they would have added Luffy. Luffy is the biggest admirer of Sanji's food. Meanwhile Zoro doesn't care about food's taste much, he is all about booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.