Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused. Momo was asked by Luffy to bring him back up there last chapter. What is the argument?

The difference is, Momotaro does not have to suggest Momo doing anything significant to Kaido. It does not suggest Yamato or Marco (if he's the bird) to either. Yamato also said Luffy will win but is merely holding Kaido off for Luffy. Marco also made claims to fighting Kaido in Chapter 999 but had to help with the performance floor.

Zoro literally has not mentioned fighting Kaido in the last 12 chapters.

And what you don't get is you, and countless others, continuously confuse my opinions on ZKK and Zoro actually fighting Kaido again in a full battle. They are 2 completely different things. I can agree that characterization and plot can "have" Zoro do something to Kaido at the end of the arc, but I can entirely disagree that he will take away Luffy's thunder and fight him when he recovers, not since:

- Saying Luffy will win to Sanji
- Telling Sanji to go to the performance floor
- Sanji ended up fighting Queen and forcing him to go hybrid, while Marco vs King hasn't even been shown and no King Hybrid as of yet.
- Actually cutting Kaido with Enma already and proclaiming his strongest attack

Zoro's battle with Kaido is over, it happened. Enma cut Kaido. He used his strongest move. Narratively, it closed because Zoro himself claimed it. However, his "moment" with Kaido (mainly implied by parallels with Ryuuma Shimotsuki) does not have to be. One is not the other, if Zoro ends up "Ryuuma'ing" Kaido at the end of the arc with Wado, not Enma, I will be right there with you fools cheering it on.
Did I ask you for why you think Zoro won't fight Kaido :seriously:

I didn't mention ZKK either. That's different. I personally think it doesn't make much sense for Zoro's character or Marco's character for Momotaro to be played. I also don't think that Oda would rather reenact a reference rather than write the story he's going for, but you know what? Debating about future events is pointless because no one agrees until they take the L.

So, again, all I asked was what are you going to do if Zoro does go and fight Kaido again lol. Take the L, disappear, or continue to act like you've always been right :zosleepy:

G

Gorosei Informer

Shinobus fruit "matures things". Its kinda like a hybrid of Tokis fruit only moving forwards in time and Bonneys age manipulation.

We have similar fruits in One Piece to each other so this really isn't so ridiculous imo. But its still ridiculous in the plot convenience sense like Tamas fruit definitely.

Her fruit kinda reminds me of Shigarakis quirk too tbh with the decay aspect it has.
I think both are time related, they accelerate growth, erosion, decay etc whatever.

I can't even believe that not only is Robin getting a proper/major solo fight, she's fighting a giant spiderwoman (Odaa take on Jorogumo) AND Robin is using haki especially!

Giant demon Robin coated in haki? Jinbei part of the crew officially with a badass solo fight and more to come?
Luffy and Zoro facing two Yonkos at once with help from Kid, Law and Killer?
Sanji facing a Calamity?

As much as I hate Wano and Onigashima (Onigashima not as much hate), this is AMAZING!

I've dreamt of these moments for years and cannot believe they are real! It just genuinely feels overwhelmingly too good to be true!

:lumazed::nicagesmile:

f
Shinobus fruit "matures things". Its kinda like a hybrid of Tokis fruit only moving forwards in time and Bonneys age manipulation.

We have similar fruits in One Piece to each other so this really isn't so ridiculous imo. But its still ridiculous in the plot convenience sense like Tamas fruit definitely.

Her fruit kinda reminds me of Shigarakis quirk too tbh with the decay aspect it has.
I think both are time related, they accelerate growth, erosion, decay etc whatever.

I can't even believe that not only is Robin getting a proper/major solo fight, she's fighting a giant spiderwoman (Odaa take on Jorogumo) AND Robin is using haki especially!

Giant demon Robin coated in haki? Jinbei part of the crew officially with a badass solo fight and more to come?
Luffy and Zoro facing two Yonkos at once with help from Kid, Law and Killer?
Sanji facing a Calamity?

As much as I hate Wano and Onigashima (Onigashima not as much hate), this is AMAZING!

I've dreamt of these moments for years and cannot believe they are real! It just genuinely feels overwhelmingly too good to be true!

:lumazed::nicagesmile:
@Cross_Marian You left at the wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.