Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but he’s rejecting his lineage and whole family. That’s the point of his character, he’s a simple and kind man who follows Zeff‘s footsteps. We can’t have too many CoC users in the crew, Sanji is a good advisor. He will get adv CoO
Sanji lead the crew, he's not an advisor he's a leader

Honestly him getting coc would be perfect, he'll be the only true king, that would be the biggest fuck you to judge and the Vinsmokes

What was the 1024’s prediction
I didn't make any
But Yuderon (Youtuber) made a Video of all the Puns found in 1024 that match Chapter's Contents (There are +10)
He also mentioned some Predictions for Chapter 1025 if you wanna check them, they are different than mine
I don't even know if mine are Accurate, cuz i just used the Dictionary

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh though, one thing I do like about Usopp aside from his plants post TS and being a sniper is his parallels/connections with Noland, which I really hope Oda delivers on fully with Elbaf and Yasopp.
Noland's story is so tragic and Usopp's own character arc kinda reflects iit too. I think Oda will really go full circle with him and Noland in that regard in enough due time too.

I really want him to tear into Yasopp for not being there as Usopp's mother was dying from her illness. For choosing adventure and abandoning them over staying with his wife and son. Especially given her circumstances and how much it broke Usopp too.
It's one of the reasons why I think Oda set up Usopp with someone like Kaya too naturally, with her wanting to be a doctor and such too?

Unfortunately, I doubt Oda will do this though, he will romanticise Yassopp and his decisions and behaviour and probably make Usopp glad to see him and glorify him? But there is potential for such raw, heavy hitting, heartfelt drama with him and Yasopp and I just pray Oda actually "takes the shot" so to speak.

Sanji lead the crew, he's not an advisor he's a leader

Honestly him getting coc would be perfect, he'll be the only true king, that would be the biggest fuck you to judge and the Vinsmokes
I thought his Vivre Card stated that he’s like a advisor.
I’ve always seen Luffy and Zoro as leaders and Jimbei and Sanji as the tacticians/advisors

Tbh though, one thing I do like about Usopp aside from his plants post TS and being a sniper is his parallels/connections with Noland, which I really hope Oda delivers on fully with Elbaf and Yasopp.

Noland's story is so tragic and Usopp's own character arc kinda reflects iit too. I think Oda will really go full circle with him and Noland in that regard in enough due time too.

I really want him to tear into Yasopp for not being there as Usopp's mother was dying from her illness. For choosing adventure and abandoning them over staying with his wife and son. Especially given her circumstances and how much it broke Usopp too.
It's one of the reasons why I think Oda set up Usopp with someone like Kaya too naturally, with her wanting to be a doctor and such too?
Unfortunately, I doubt Oda will do this though, he will romanticise Yassopp and his decisions and behaviour and probably make Usopp glad to see him and glorify him? But there is potential for such raw, heavy hitting, heartfelt drama with him and Yasopp and I just pray Oda actually "takes the shot" so to speak.
That would go against everything we know about Usopp, the only scenario that could possibly make sense is if he found out Yasopp knew she was sick and didn't come back, otherwise we already know Usopp stands back his decision to live a pirate's life and his mother didn't resent Yasopp either.

Status
Not open for further replies.