Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought his Vivre Card stated that he’s like a advisor.
I’ve always seen Luffy and Zoro as leaders and Jimbei and Sanji as the tacticians/advisors
Sanji did more than just advice, he actually became captain in luffy and zoro's absence, and he lead the g5, him leading the g5 alone should be proof enough that he has the charisma of a leader, he's a pirate, for all they know he plans to kill them later on, but they just followed his orders, they straight up referred to him as "aniki" and even asked him for permission to do stuff lol, that's not just giving advice

There is a Pun for Number 1025 which is "Post-Operation" 術後
Indicating that we will get to see a Character who had an Operation/Change recently
Candidates include ---> Zoro (Post-Heal) - Momo (Post-Growth) - Sanji (Post-Raid Suit) - Hiyori (Revealing she Healed Scabbards) - Yamato (Continuation of her Flashback) - Kaido (Finally his Flashback) ... etc

Second Pun is Freedom or Free Self 自由 自己
Which is clearly more of Kaido vs Yamato

Another Pun is derived from 01025, which is "Nephew, Let's Go" 甥レッツゴー
It either Hints toward Luffy & Momo Appearance, or Marco joining them (Since Oden was like his Brother which makes Momo his Nephew) or again, continuation of Yamato's Flashback & Ushimaru

Fourth Pun is "Auto Self/Will" オート自己
Which seems to Hint toward "Permanant or Non-Stop Haki Use" imo
Maybe more Info on Black Swords or Luffy found a way to keep his CoC always Active (Similar to Shanks) so he won't Lose like last time
Or just General stuff about Haki or Willpower

I can continue, but apparently this Chapter is about:
Continuation of Yamato vs Kaido + Arrival of Luffy & Momo + Some Haki Reveal + More Flashback + Possibly Hiyori or Marco appearance (To complete the Momotaro Story Team-Up)
So we are definitely getting more Wamato:goyea:

A

Akagaminoproduction

There is a Pun for Number 1025 which is "Post-Operation" 術後
Indicating that we will get to see a Character who had an Operation/Change recently
Candidates include ---> Zoro (Post-Heal) - Momo (Post-Growth) - Sanji (Post-Raid Suit) - Hiyori (Revealing she Healed Scabbards) - Yamato (Continuation of her Flashback) - Kaido (Finally his Flashback) ... etc

Second Pun is Freedom or Free Self 自由 自己
Which is clearly more of Kaido vs Yamato

Another Pun is derived from 01025, which is "Nephew, Let's Go" 甥レッツゴー
It either Hints toward Luffy & Momo Appearance, or Marco joining them (Since Oden was like his Brother which makes Momo his Nephew) or again, continuation of Yamato's Flashback & Ushimaru

Fourth Pun is "Auto Self/Will" オート自己
Which seems to Hint toward "Permanant or Non-Stop Haki Use" imo
Maybe more Info on Black Swords or Luffy found a way to keep his CoC always Active (Similar to Shanks) so he won't Lose like last time
Or just General stuff about Haki or Willpower

I can continue, but apparently this Chapter is about:
Continuation of Yamato vs Kaido + Arrival of Luffy & Momo + Some Haki Reveal + More Flashback + Possibly Hiyori or Marco appearance (To complete the Momotaro Story Team-Up)
If the baby yoda hints is chopper then post operation makes quite much sense.....
Another hint: That person on fire in that case should be king. or may be sanji got pissed off but I can see king getting pissed off with zoro too....
I also think that luffy momo will make entrance but regarding marco I am not sure.... may be momotaro is fulfilled

Sanji did more than just advice, he actually became captain in luffy and zoro's absence, and he lead the g5, him leading the g5 alone should be proof enough that he has the charisma of a leader, he's a pirate, for all they know he plans to kill them later on, but they just followed his orders, they straight up referred to him as "aniki" and even asked him for permission to do stuff lol, that's not just giving advice
I still don’t believe that Sanji will get CoC.
I think he will coat his flames with CoA -> black flames and will get adv CoO.
But we will see, nobody knows what Oda is planning

If the baby yoda hints is chopper then post operation makes quite much sense.....
Another hint: That person on fire in that case should be king. or may be sanji got pissed off but I can see king getting pissed off with zoro too....
I also think that luffy momo will make entrance but regarding marco I am not sure.... may be momotaro is fulfilled
Apparently Hiyori also represents a Bird/Pheasant
So she could be the one who represents Momotaro's Bird, not Marco

I expect this Chapter to Start with Live Floor & Focus on Zoro vs King (Since Queen & Jack fought longer)
Then switch to Hiyori & Scabbards
Then ends with Yamato vs Kaido & Arrival of Luffy/Momo

I still don’t believe that Sanji will get CoC.
I think he will coat his flames with CoA -> black flames and will get adv CoO.
But we will see, nobody knows what Oda is planning
I think this a case where both scenarios are alright, it's not out of character if he gets it, there's actually been a hint in WCI that he can emit an aura, Nami and jimbei mentioned it, but it's not bad if he doesn't get it

A

Akagaminoproduction

Apparently Hiyori also represents a Bird/Pheasant
So she could be the one who represents Momotaro's Bird, not Marco

I expect this Chapter to Start with Live Floor & Focus on Zoro vs King (Since Queen & Jack fought longer)
Then switch to Hiyori & Scabbards
Then ends with Yamato vs Kaido & Arrival of Luffy/Momo
I can see more focus on King since on vivre card it was written his whole body was black and he can control fire at will....
I am not sure if hiyori can go on roof but she will take care of yamato.... yamato will lose and get bonked.... with luffy entrance... hiyori will be pheasant....
so momotaro is confirmed.... but if zoro gets pain during king fight.... ZKK will be in trouble...
Post automatically merged:

benefits of being emergency food

Status
Not open for further replies.