Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has plot armor? Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฑ like every other MC? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ how do you read 1025 chapters of a manga and think the Mc sucks?
Ive thought Luffy sucks since Post TimeSkip due to him being only one dimensional with same song and dance. But kudos for going woooooooooow this guy thinks Luffy sucks because of this ONE chapter... kudos

Queen is fucking YC3. Post Wano Luffy can beat YC1 characters. What is so hard to understand?
He did shit to Queen, Queen is the one who stopped him with ease, you're not being fair, all you're saying runs around the fact you hate Sanji

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Like it would be easy for Luffy to defeat Queen and just walk off to the rooftop after Katakuri go easy on him and Brulee serve as a plot device for Luffy to escape and not get killed.

Luffy and Zoro were just joking around here according to you, right? Why couldn't they "neg diff" Queen or King? :kobeha:

No I dislike Luffy because it's the same song and dance, I accept the reality that he will get double if not triple panel time of Zoro, people do not want to see the same song and dance with Luffy. It's a fact that Luffy fans refuse to face

I literally think that is also terrible writing and a plot armor pull for Zoro, nothing wrong with that, i have mistakenly made comments that said that's a good thing for Zoro. Im too lazy to find them, but that is hypocritical of me and that is bad writing

Heโ€™s the Mc? And he hasnโ€™t been in a lot of chapters? โ€ฆ. Are you dumb

lol yep so when zkk happens it will ultimately make luffy look good as his captain
If it happens. I am fine with it if its done. That depends on Oda if he does it a believable manner and bot through asspull.
Either way Zoro fans will still bitch about Luffy: "Luffy is trash, he is weaker than Zoro" or "Luffy is trash, he is always stealing Zoro's kills just because he is MC".

Status
Not open for further replies.