Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I think I have been spoiled enough to not care much about them lol. I think what you're trying to say is that they try to justify
Abby's actions for killing him
. But yeah, the gameplay looks really good, hence why I would either wait for a big sale or for it to become free like HZD was in April. For now I'm waiting for Rift Apart and Returnal to go on sale xD
The game addresses both sides of that "event" extremely well and it was handled perfectly fine. People just got way to over attached to x character and it has entirely clouded their judgment on the game.

Last of Us Part 2 is an excellent title, especially if you've played the first one. It's also probably the longest linear single player/non-RPG game I've ever played. And tbh I loved every second of it.

But damn bruh I'm jealous you got a PS5XD. Can't find those anywhere!

G

Gorosei Informer

come closer and see for yourself
#189,620
Post automatically merged:

Shut it:beckmoji:

I'm also really confused on what this is and thus where its from but I swear it looks like something from Yugioh LMAO!:

WAIT! THAT IS ZORC ISN'T IT?! WHAT THE FUCK?! LMFAO!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YUGIOH?! LMAO! How was this not the main joke with Zorc in Yugioh Abridged?! Or was it lol? I can't remember but I swear I don't remember them bringing it up in the show?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Chapter 1026 Title: LEVEL UP
- CP0 sends an assassin to ensure that Who's Who is killed, but is stopped by Jinbe.
- Luffy presents the unfinished Gear 5 to face Kaidou, and Yamato sees this and mentions that Luffy is like a great king. (Gear 5's figure is not shown).
- Marco tells Izo that he will help Straw Hat and headed to the rooftop.
- Denjiro meets a person who is believed to have cured Akazaya and is startled. (Similar in silhouette to Toki)
- Kawamatsu and Drake try to join Kid and Lowe to stop Big Mom.
- Zoro, Ito-ryu (一刀流) Mandala (曼茶羅) and Sanji, Diable Jamb "OOO" Strike King and Queen.
- Usopp tells Tama that if the samurai feel hungry, she need to remove the millet dumplings.

Status
Not open for further replies.