Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is anime really that good now? I know last episode was pretty good, but from the echo it seems the Luffy vs Kaido battle was mediocre :pepeke:
Luffy vs kaido was really well animated. It can give you goosebumps. It's a bit off for manga readers as Toei dragged that brief clash. This is the problem since wano anime began.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Luffy vs kaido was really well animated. It can give you goosebumps. It's a bit off for manga readers as Toei dragged that brief clash. This is the problem since wano anime began.
From what I saw last episode, I’m amazed by how much quality the animation picked up. It looks almost straight out of a special or a movie.
Plus Shiryu looked so cool that I think I might become a fan :amazing:

Bogard

You can't win
Hmm this surprises me because i heard that the elephant gun scene on Kaido was heavily dragged covering up a good part of the episodes. I hate this stuff:pepeke: Guess i'd see myself to give my opinion tho

Reborn

From what I saw last episode, I’m amazed by how much quality the animation picked up. It looks almost straight out of a special or a movie.
Plus Shiryu looked so cool that I think I might become a fan :amazing:
Yup! They nailed it with Blackbeard and shiryu.

Just watch Luffy vs kaido clash on YT and you will see the anime quality level. It's really good and better than ever

P.S ignore dragged stuffs lol

Reborn

Hmm this surprises me because i heard that the elephant gun scene on Kaido was heavily dragged covering up a good part of the episodes. I hate this stuff:pepeke: Guess i'd see myself to give my opinion tho
Yup! Luffy lasted longer in anime with kaido doing nothing lmao

But as I said, they had no option other than dragging it as anime is so close to catch up with manga.

But if a person is only anime watcher then they won't be disappointed at all because they will never pick what stuffs are filler and what stuffs are being dragged.

Apart from this, I have no complain. Quality is top notch
Post automatically merged:

Watch it at 2 times speed? :pepelit:
Nah..lol normal speed will do. Just watch it and you will understand on your own:goyea:

What does it matter whether it is filler or not??...as long as it is not contradicting manga physics like batman having haki and Zoro sword getting broken, it is fine to explore more on the off paneled sequences, anime has lot to scope to explore off paneled sequences in act 2, I think partly the reason Oda off paneling some stuff so that it can be covered in anime version...

What does it matter whether it is filler or not??...as long as it is not contradicting manga physics like batman having haki and Zoro sword getting broken, it is fine to explore more on the off paneled sequences, anime has lot to scope to explore off paneled sequences in act 2, I think partly the reason Oda off paneling some stuff so that it can be covered in anime version...
Saying anime covers Oda desires that couldn't be put in manga is quite faulty to say.

WCI is great example...

Status
Not open for further replies.