Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

It's what i think so too, and to be honest, Weevil is only manipulated by his "grandma". The real person he hates is Blackbeard, so it's not impossible that during his fight with Marco, he can have a change of mind, with potentially Weevil accepting to protect the place for Marco, while Marco will head for Wano
That would be a pathetic end to Weevil's plot. I have faith in Oda. He hasn't wasted many characters so far in his manga.

Bogard

You can't win
The only one who will fight BB is Luffy. Oda won't have BB get an on-panel fight with anybody else before his fight with Luffy is concluded.
Luffy fighting BB later doesn't stop Weevil being involved in the same plot. Remember that "cool scene" of Weevil Oda hyped? He might have meant Weevil "dying standing" like Whitebeard did, as a sacrifice from his fight against Blackbeard, except he won't actually die, but will fight him to protect some memento of him

By the way just noticed Roger left his hat to Rayleigh before leaving

Do you think he left it on purpose?

M

MD Zolo

Luffy fighting BB later doesn't stop Weevil being involved in the same plot. Remember that "cool scene" of Weevil Oda hyped? He might have meant Weevil "dying standing" like Whitebeard did, as a sacrifice from his fight against Blackbeard, except he won't actually die, but will fight him to protect some memento of him

By the way just noticed Roger left his hat to Rayleigh before leaving

Do you think he left it on purpose?
You are missing my point. BB's moves won't be revealed before Luffy fights him. So, any fight between BB and Weevil would be off-paneled. Otherwise BB will just blow away Weevil. Both of that will diminish Weevil's significance in my opinion.

Bogard

You can't win
You are missing my point. BB's moves won't be revealed before Luffy fights him. So, any fight between BB and Weevil would be off-paneled. Otherwise BB will just blow away Weevil. Both of that will diminish Weevil's significance in my opinion.
How so? He'd still get his fight against Marco, except that they'd find a mutual agreement in the scenario i'm bringing. And later he'd get another fight against Blackbeard. Even if it gets off-paneled, it'd already be good enough for him to serve his purpose as a common enemy to Blackbeard like Luffy and Marco

Veku

Flamboyant
Is this for real lol?

I am kinda glad I dropped the anime. Might pick it back up, but when I see smth like this, I am discouraged to do it.
Unfortunately it happens a lot, more often than it should ...If you can live with the miserable pacing(half of a chapter- to one chapter at best being adapted per episode), inconsistent quality of the animation, atrocious filler scenes, such as Luffy while he was using haki, struggling against a gifter and getting pushed back, Sanji almost being one shot by Pekoms, or sometimes even filler scenes which change important manga scenes such as Luffy's KKG not struggling at all against Mingo's God Thread, to a longer lasting clash, or Kaido spleed blitzing Luffy being changed to clashing with him head on, then go a head...

In my opinion, only key scenes are sometimes worth to watch and maybe an episode once in a while, as the episode from a week ago . Too bad such great soundtracks and voice actors are wasted for such a shameful adaption of the most succesful manga of all time.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Unfortunately it happens a lot, more often than it should ...If you can live with the miserable pacing(half of a chapter- to one chapter at best being adapted per episode), inconsistent quality of the animation, atrocious filler scenes, such as Luffy while he was using haki, struggling against a gifter and getting pushed back, Sanji almost being one shot by Pekoms, or sometimes even filler scenes which change important manga scenes such as Luffy's KKG not struggling at all against Mingo's God Thread, to a longer lasting clash, or Kaido spleed blitzing Luffy being changed to clashing with him head on, then go a head...
I've seen most of this, but I was at least hoping they would do thunder bagua justice. I'll rethink about starting the anime again. Thanks for the in-depth explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.