Status
Not open for further replies.
This has just made me realise how out of place this scene is because MIHAWK HAS NEVER TAKE DAMAGE IN THIS SERIES.

Not even once. We've seen All the Admirals and all the emperors and most of the Commanders take damage at some point in the series.

MIHAWK HAS NEVER ONCE BEEN DEPICTED HAVING TAKEN DAMAGE

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This has just made me realise how out of place this scene is because MIHAWK HAS NEVER TAKE DAMAGE IN THIS SERIES.

Not even once. We've seen All the Admirals and all the emperors and most of the Commanders take damage at some point in the series.

MIHAWK HAS NEVER ONCE BEEN DEPICTED HAVING TAKEN DAMAGE
Yes because he never really fought someone at his level or at least quite strong :

He destroyed Krieg fleet
He destroyed Zoro
He toyed with Pre Skip luffy
He sent a big slash against Wb but this was not a fight
He clash a bit with Vista but it was not a real fight.

The fact that he has never been injured on screen since Luffy adventure means nothing.

Dragon too wasn't injured. Akainu was injured and he still has a great great portrayal. So being injured or not doesn't mean much.

Yes because he never really fought someone at his level or at least quite strong :

He destroyed Krieg fleet
He destroyed Zoro
He toyed with Pre Skip luffy
He sent a big slash against Wb but this was not a fight
He clash a bit with Vista but it was not a real fight.

The fact that he has never been injured on screen since Luffy adventure means nothing.

Dragon too wasn't injured. Akainu was injured and he still has a great great portrayal. So being injured or not doesn't mean much.
I'm not saying Injury messes wth portrayal. If it did then Zoro would have the worst portrayal in the crew.

I'm just saying its quite curious that Oda has specifically not shown Mihawk take damage. And Mihawk is actually part of the story and actually does things all the way back since East blue unlike Dragon and he still hasn't even gotten scratches.

I hhave a feeling that he probably never will until Zoro or until we get a flashback of his earlier days.

Status
Not open for further replies.