Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We don't know why he can produce them. With Hells Memories and being able to ignite himself at will, using DJ without spinning, it can't be from friction anymore.

Oda debunked it being Lunarian powers too.
im pretty sure its going to end up being conquerors haki in the same way asura is. "embodiment of the users spirit". sanji already said its his burning passion, passion = willpower = haki

Kaido dying in.Lava is lame tho
Well imo it would be fitting for his character. But I totally understand people being disappointed over this seeing such a formidable villian. But this conclusion revolves around his character and it makes sense.

But hey at least Akainu fans are gonna have a field day with this one. A soul for a soul unfortunately.

:josad:

Also I’ve been thinking, what if Momo’s fruit was considered a failure due to the fact it didn’t impart the knowledge of his abilities to him. The first time he flys with Luffy it’s right after he yells at him to get a grip and it seems like something sparks.

That or the color is wrong and Vega punk is OCD
Or it's a failed smile, because it was a perfect copy and smiles are supposed to be shit versions of the fruit

Well imo it would be fitting for his character. But I totally understand people being disappointed over this seeing such a formidable villian. But this conclusion revolves around his character and it makes sense.

But hey at least Akainu fans are gonna have a field day with this one. A soul for a soul unfortunately.

:josad:
I'm a Akainu fan and I think it would be dogshit

Status
Not open for further replies.