Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers:

Title: Who cares?

- We get to know how Jinbei escaped
- Germa in fact saved them (they also escaped)
- We finally see all straw hats united
- Scene switches to Drake who informed the Navy that the battle is beginning
- Kizaru is heading out with his troops
- He states it will be a good opportunity to test Vegapunk's new weapons
- All sides are ready
Kizaru :steef:

I read Berserk but I hope the story doesn't start with Griffith wank again. I hope the author further expands Guts and Casca relationship after Casca regained her memories.
The promotional message for the announcement confirms it is Guts and Casca stuff. I'm honestly more excited to see the Skull Knight though... it has been 9 years since we last saw him. And the last time we saw him was one of the most groundbreaking, game-changing moments of the entire series.

The promotional message for the announcement confirms it is Guts and Casca stuff. I'm honestly more excited to see the Skull Knight though... it has been 9 years since we last saw him. And the last time we saw him was one of the most groundbreaking, game-changing moments of the entire series.
Seriously, being a HxH or Berserk fan isn't easy these days with all the breaks...

M

MD Zolo

Judging by these post, probably Shueisha either make digital sales or they take a break.
The whole event probably gonna effect our situation and spoilers, gonna be really hard month for us here.
Let see where this going on.
Is digital sales even popular in Japan? May be they will close the shop for a while.

In any case, if they still does digital publication, not having spoilers is going to be a new experience. With that being said, this week's paperback issue should already be printed. So spoilers may come.

But I am glad Japan has finally taken the decision to lockdown the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.