Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump issue 21/22 will be delayed 1 week due to Corona Virus hitting Shueisha, but regarding issue 20, we have spoilers this week.

Wait I've seen one translation which says the issue (being delayed) will release simultaneously with the issue after that, if that translation is true then we would get 2 chapters of OP lol.
But I highly doubt that's the case and we'll probably only get one issue.

M

MD Zolo

Wait I've seen one translation which says the issue (being delayed) will release simultaneously with the issue after that, if that translation is true then we would get 2 chapters of OP lol.
But I highly doubt that's the case and we'll probably only get one issue.
OP nowadays takes break after three chapters anyway, so issue 22 wouldn't have OP to begin with.

Actually I just realized that is why we get the so called "double-issues" in jump after a national holiday in Japan or in this case the pandemic
Wait a minute, when was the break for goldenweek? I though the issue for goldenweek was the 27april, wouldn't this mean no chapter for two weeks?

Eitherway im glad for Oda, should take his rest and take care himself,think carefull about the story and the Onigashima war. Prepare and time are the best things for a mangaka so I hope it gonna help him.

M

MD Zolo

Wait, so double issues only have one chapter but double in length. For example, instead of a 17 page chapter, there would be a 35 page chapter instead?!!

Yeah!! That will never happen for OP. I can't remember ever having a OP chapter with that many pages.
Nah we will get the same pages which 17-18 pages but the content will be worth 2 weeks just like usual double issue chapter....meaning get ready for many panels convoluted in 1 page of chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.