Status
Not open for further replies.
In simple terms

This week - chapter

Next week(second week) - Break due to covid

Third week - double issue but we will get only one chapter

Forth week - golden week so Break

Fifth week - if Covid doesn't create further problems then we will have three chapters in a row to be followed by Oda's break

Rebornimformer
3 chapters in a row :steef:

Damn that will be the happiest day of our lives

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
In simple terms

This week - chapter

Next week(second week) - Break due to covid

Third week - double issue but we will get only one chapter

Forth week - golden week so Break

Fifth week - if Covid doesn't create further problems then we will have three chapters in a row to be followed by Oda's break

Rebornimformer
Literally the worst thing Corona is doing, I would feel much better about our impending doom if we still got a consistent chapter release schedule :kriwhat:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So beky stole your theory?
don’t know, could be coincidence, I mean I won’t be the only one with these ideas, but It popped up again and again and if it is someone from here, I have no problem with it ( i really like if someone agrees with me and likes the idea), but I would wish he/she links our forum to it then.

but could still be just coincidence. F.e. My theory about Orochi gets false information and the traitor being kanjuro from September appeared also there in October.
That’s why I ask if it is someone from here ^^

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Literally the worst thing Corona is doing, I would feel much better about our impending doom if we still got a consistent chapter release schedule :kriwhat:
Worst? There are reports that patients who recovered are getting re-infected.

We will be in mess for quite a long time and then we will be gripped in economic recession. Worse is due

Reborn

don’t know, could be coincidence, I mean I won’t be the only one with these ideas, but It popped up again and again and if it is someone from here, I have no problem with it ( i really like if someone agrees with me and likes the idea), but I would wish he/she links our forum to it then.

but could still be just coincidence. F.e. My theory about Orochi gets false information and the traitor being kanjuro from September appeared also there in October.
That’s why I ask if it is someone from here ^^
I doubt anyone will reveal what you asked.

You are admin so you can directly talk to the admin of The forum where it got posted.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I doubt anyone will reveal what you asked.

You are admin so you can directly talk to the admin of The forum where it got posted.
i could, sure, but it seems to be more aggressive to claim something like that when it can still be a coincidence. Don’t want to start a dispute about something like that, you know? I guess I keep watching it and asking by the situation.

Reborn

i could, sure, but it seems to be more aggressive to claim something like that when it can still be a coincidence. Don’t want to start a dispute about something like that, you know? I guess I keep watching it and asking by the situation.
If you think it could still be a coincidence then you can wait and see if such occurence are getting repeated in future.

If yes, then also note similarity in the write ups. If the content match more or less, Just approach the admin of that forum and trace him down and award him Perma ban from both forums.

No point in asking about such things as rarely anyone has guts to come forward and accept their wrong doing if it they did so

Status
Not open for further replies.