Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Other than posting smut, what do y’all even do here on a break week? Cry? Powerscale? Reveal your deepest secrets, the kind of shit you can’t even tell your closest offline friends for fear that they would immediately become repulsed by you? Powerscale? Give manga recommendations? Powerscale? Powerscale?
Post automatically merged:

@Kejon I see you liking my shit, are you still banned from posting? Like this for yes OR no, if it’s your only option.

Last edited:
Other than posting smut, what do y’all even do here on a break week? Cry? Powerscale? Reveal your deepest secrets, the kind of shit you can’t even tell your closest offline friends for fear that they would immediately become repulsed by you? Powerscale? Give manga recommendations? Powerscale? Powerscale?
Post automatically merged:

@Kejon I see you liking my shit, are you still banned from posting? Like this for yes OR no, if it’s your only option.
I am here just to spread the gospel of the most beautiful OP girls in this sacred thread that is Ulti and Perona chan....
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::christman::christman::christman::christman::christman::christman:

Status
Not open for further replies.