Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

I used to wait on 5chan and post spoilers from there, but I was in a different timezone. Now it's too late for me to do that anymore.

But worry not, once international travel ban is lifted, AkaiInformer (with an N not an M) will be back in full force
I remember when I used to wait for spoilers like you guys, I usually have to stay up the whole night lol not a fun experiance

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He will hand her over to Jinbei and kill Franky.
You and I both know he doesn’t have the fuckin’ BALLS to kill a protagonist this late in the game. If he did, though... @Albino 👑 and I will catch the next flight to Tokyo (wearing masks of course) and piss all over that bastard’s doorstep.

I'm telling ya, seeing you join Reborn has been the worst thing that happened to me in 2020. And I've been stuck for 5 months.

When Arara posts unconfirmed spoilers from 5chan or wherever he says it's unconfirmed, unlike Rebornfaction that pull spoilers outta their a holes and claim it's real :lusalty:
:josad::kawak::denzimote:

Also, per your other post, you lurked 5chan but expect me to take your opinions on Reborn seriously?! Bro, you’re smarter than that, come on now...

M

MD Zolo

You and I both know he doesn’t have the fuckin’ BALLS to kill a protagonist this late in the game. If he did, though... @Albino 👑 and I will catch the next flight to Tokyo (wearing masks of course) and piss all over that bastard’s doorstep.
Well...he has already made millions of this story and not many more millions to be made. He can troll everybody and turn Akainu into the MC and Oda's millions still wouldn't go away.

So, you call him an incompetent writer and he might just make you regret it.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
:josad::kawak::denzimote:

Also, per your other post, you lurked 5chan but expect me to take your opinions on Reborn seriously?! Bro, you’re smarter than that, come on now...
Reborn has 5chan as his homepage bruh :gonope:

But anyway, switching topics, I'm surprised the Frobin fandom went feral over this week's CP, when Oda has been doing this shit for a long time now.

I mean even in the movies he always carries her, paired with her, etc.. They gotta stop teasing and actually make it canon

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well...he has already made millions of this story and not many more millions to be made. He can troll everybody and turn Akainu into the MC and Oda's millions still wouldn't go away.

So, you call him an incompetent writer and he might just make you regret it.
As if he hasn’t done shit I personally regret before...

But anyway, switching topics, I'm surprised the Frobin fandom went feral over this week's CP, when Oda has been doing this shit for a long time now.

I mean even in the movies he always carries her, paired with her, etc.. They gotta stop teasing and actually make it canon
I’ll give this to the detractors, I always found things like the color spread you posted and their other instances of physical contact as relatively platonic. A case can be made that him holding her AND Brook like that is simply a friend trying to keep his other buddies safe. With her caressing his face the way she is in my avatar, though, it’s no longer open for discussion 😤🤯🤗

G

Gran D. Master

How come there are still more LuNatards than Frobintards when Oda clearly only gives a shit about one of those ships? If he ever intended for Luffy x Nami to happen he would have been as deliberate with it in terms of color spreads and panel interactions as he is with this ship

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How come there are still more LuNatards than Frobintards when Oda clearly only gives a shit about one of those ships? If he ever intended for Luffy x Nami to happen he would have been as deliberate with it in terms of color spreads and panel interactions as he is with this ship
You gotta change that fuckin’ signature, man...the Uncanny Valley vibe it gives off makes me laugh so God damn hard every time I see one of your posts.
Post automatically merged:

HAHAHAHA YOU ALREADY DID, FUCK ME

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
In that case it ain't changing anytime soon
Post automatically merged:

Do you live a day behind everyone else?
I was referring to that heinous translation from chapter 967, with Franky’s lines just being SUUUUUUUUPEEEERREEEERRRR!! and Oden saying Wahaha! YOUR :laughmoji:

And yeah, actually...I’m on the American west coast, pretty much everyone else here is in the future to me.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I’ll give this to the detractors, I always found things like the color spread you posted and their other instances of physical contact as relatively platonic. A case can be made that him holding her AND Brook like that is simply a friend trying to keep his other buddies safe. With her caressing his face the way she is in my avatar, though, it’s no longer open for discussion 😤🤯🤗
I'm honestly just surprised Oda continues to tease it. I mean I still don't believe we'll get any SH ships, but maybe I'm up to 1% now instead of 0%
Robin x Franky is not something new.

Oda said if SH is family, Franky would be the Father while Robin would be the Mother.
That's what I'm saying lol It's been teased a lot before
Well people love thei fantasy ships. Main character and Main heroine will always have a giant shipping base. But Franky x Robin is legit the only SH ship Oda actually hints at.

Status
Not open for further replies.