Status
Not open for further replies.
If there will be delay because of Oda health, that would be strange at the very minimum. I mean we know that Oda always write 3-4 chapters before they realized. So...it means that story writing online...which is scary...
Also I feel like that OP selling fall made Oda feel bad...
Well, even if I litteraly loved last chapter, I still think that thing what happened with Kinemon and Kaido is true dogshit writing and fail on readers expectations. I'm really curious how Oda will fix things, case for now I don't feel any danger coming from Fraudo and BigMom. I hope Oda finally feel bad for everything that he did with readers, who even feel like drop one piece...

If there will be delay because of Oda health, that would be strange at the very minimum. I mean we know that Oda always write 3-4 chapters before they realized. So...it means that story writing online...which is scary...
Also I feel like that OP selling fall made Oda feel bad...
Well, even if I litteraly loved last chapter, I still think that thing what happened with Kinemon and Kaido is true dogshit writing and fail on readers expectations. I'm really curious how Oda will fix things, case for now I don't feel any danger coming from Fraudo and BigMom. I hope Oda finally feel bad for everything that he did with readers, who even feel like drop one piece...
Its not strange. Even if he's ahead, they delay it when he gets sick to maintain that 2-3 chapters ahead schedule.

I am starting MHA today(manga) As op is taking too much time.
MHA is nothing better than OP when even bigger shit with Kinemon vs Kaido happens, and I don't see chances for MHA became great...so...
You should try Black Clover, Inuyasha, D.GrayMan(loved it),Pandora Hearts(that different stuff), instead of wasting time on shitty manga(better watch anime if you really up to MHA)..

Status
Not open for further replies.