Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Grow up Seth. You're wrong already but continue the bullshit. I'm done. It's over you over obsessed freak.
You are pissed because there is nothing you can prove that is a solid defence for Yamato's character.

When do you believe she will develop a new character? Wano is reaching it's fucking climax dude.

Luffy won't babysit her anymore. They are going to fight Kaido.
This is a war not reedem arc for Yamato's character.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh man, imagine living as ignorant as this drivel.
Ignorant because of?

Bro, you have nothing that can possibly defend ur Yamato wank and spam words ignorant or childish like they are ur safe words.

No one on this fucking forum can convince me to change my mind not even Jew.

Seth

โ€Ž
I got over hating Yamato, just try to see the good in things bro, One Piece last three chapters has been really good, and Yamato is fitting in unawkwardly
I stopped at 990. ( I am not reading for now ). I don't see anything good in Yamato. 80 chapters deep during the war. This is not the moment to introduce apparently "FUTURE NAKAMA".
Post automatically merged:

This blows Yamato's sideboob out of the water

Arnie the boi.

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
I stopped at 990. ( I am not reading for now ). I don't see anything good in Yamato. 80 chapters deep during the war. This is not the moment to introduce apparently "FUTURE NAKAMA".
Post automatically merged:

Arnie the boi.
Did you read the newest chapter tho, she just single-handedly saved the future of Wano, she's becoming extremely important

Seth

โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.