Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bounty
If I understand it right the chapter come after the one break of Oda. But the two break weeks is because of Shonenjump?
995 Break
996 Break
996 Break

With means in the next 5 weeks we only get 2 chapters right?

I understand the Oda part but is this two week breaks of WSJ true or just a assume? Since WSJ never had a break on their own because of a national day in Japan, I hear firsttime that WSJ take two breaks in November, where Scotch and Co know this?

@Bounty
If I understand it right the chapter come after the one break of Oda. But the two break weeks is because of Shonenjump?
995 Break
996 Break
996 Break

With means in the next 5 weeks we only get 2 chapters right?

I understand the Oda part but is this two week breaks of WSJ true or just a assume? Since WSJ never had a break on their own because of a national day in Japan, I hear firsttime that WSJ take two breaks in November, where Scotch and Co know this?
Yeah, just addressed that in the chapter thread by tagging you.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

This time it isn't Oda fault, WSJ take a big break, with means no Boku no hero and co too.
I didn't understand, let's rest next week (week 1), and next week (after the break, week 2) we will have 995, right?
In this case, it is only 1 week off (after the week off, week 1), in this case it is from week 2 that we will receive spoilers and the chapter or will it be week 1 and week 2 without a chapter and in week 3 we will receive 995?:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.