Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't let them use it since Oda tried his ass so hard to make numbers relevant in this war. Luffy's CoC would be enough to KO the entire alliance and BMP/BP alliance armies let alone 4 CoC users.
Maybe at the end of act 3 the 4 will have the CoC clash and knock out all the fodder. Then stating act 4 only the relevant characters will be left to finish out the war. I think the main reason Oda hasn’t let anyone use conquerers haki is because he’s saving it for a special moment.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe at the end of act 3 the 4 will have the CoC clash and knock out all the fodder. Then stating act 4 only the relevant characters will be left to finish out the war. I think the main reason Oda hasn’t let anyone use conquerers haki is because he’s saving it for a special moment.
It is possible for sure but I just don't see Oda wanking these bullshit numbers just to let Conquerors clash get em done.

It's too stupid. He wanked the numbers things for too long. The whole gathering of the Samurai and shit + Orochi forces.
Post automatically merged:

He couldn't knock out any of Hody's "main" men and he hasn't been training CoC
ARMIES.

Not guys like supernovas or tobi roppo and shit fodder army.

It is possible for sure but I just don't see Oda wanking these bullshit numbers just to let Conquerors clash get em done.

It's too stupid. He wanked the numbers things for too long. The whole gathering of the Samurai and shit + Orochi forces.
Post automatically merged:

ARMIES.

Not guys like supernovas or tobi roppo and shit fodder army.
With how the samurai have been constantly wanked, I could honestly see Oda doing some bull shit like saying, “the samurais willpower is too strong to be knocked out” lol. I would rather just have them not use CoC at all than get a silly explanation like that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
With how the samurai have been constantly wanked, I could honestly see Oda doing some bull shit like saying, “the samurais willpower is too strong to be knocked out” lol. I would rather just have them not use CoC at all than get a silly explanation like that.
Oh for fucking sake yes! This is so Oda thing to do.

Goddamit....

Let's just hope this clash will be like Doffy vs Luffy but with bigger sparkles.

Lol its so strange why so many people forget about Queen called King pervert 😅
On twitch?
Yeah on Twitch.
While I understand why you'd think it's King based on that line, remember that the word pervert doesn't necessarily have to mean someone having weird sexual tendencies like Sanji.

A pervert or "hentai" in Japanese in general means anyone who diverges from what is considered to be normal or acceptable.

A good example of that is Franky who's called a "hentai-yaro" or a perverted man because of him tinkering with his body parts which in essence make him vastly deviant from a normal human, though his behaviour is accountable for that too lol

King being a sadistic or torture loving pervert could mean he takes his job to a level where you wouldn't even consider it to be humane and that he takes pleasure in such barbaric acts, this is where his "perversion" comes into play

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sure we won't see him doing any of that stuff, but we also didn't see BM eat the children but it did happen.

It was implied to be cannibalism which also isn't one piece-ish but we saw it, in the same vein King could just be that nasty with his tortures without us seeing their full extent.
In the anime, King mad after Queen called him that.
I dont think its about barbaric way.

Status
Not open for further replies.