Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I like this one more than shanks and whitebeard but i can see why people would pick the original cus it was the first one lol
Nah fam. Compare the cloud splitting scene.

The moment from this episode got more flashiness and color effects.

WB vs Shanks clash sky splitting moment is more epic not because it was first.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'd put Big Mom right under Kaido. Maybe even above him who knows. It's already confirmed that they're equal. Some people just hate Big Mom.
The portrayal looks equal. By the logic of the statement people rape in the fandom.

Kaido > Big Mom because of that 1 vs 1 thing.

They look equal via the portrayal of the "YONKO".

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I'd put Big Mom right under Kaido. Maybe even above him who knows. It's already confirmed that they're equal. Some people just hate Big Mom.
i think if we put top 2 is all of yonko, oda really hate the marine.
so the ideal logic is
1. Kaido -> 100
2. Akainu -> 99.99
3. Big Mom - > 99.98

and so on. there has to be someone split the power of yonko.

and so on. there has to be someone split the power of yonko.
But why? Why exactly is that necessary?
Post automatically merged:

The portrayal looks equal. By the logic of the statement people rape in the fandom.

Kaido > Big Mom because of that 1 vs 1 thing.

They look equal via the portrayal of the "YONKO".
It's true that they'd all probably kill each other anyway if they fought until death.

Small observation, I watched some chapter reviews from bigger channels for the latest one. I just think it's funny that now the reviewers are preaching for peace among Zoro and Sanji fans pushing it so hard, reddit shutting down discussions.

Where was all this, this past month, with people trolling Zoro over actual nothing, before Oda dished out a little irony for a fanbase?

And none of the reviews (Morj, Arthur, BDA) I felt really gave a decent review or acknowledgement where it came to Zoro, but I know it's because they are trying to walk eggshells.

The Zoro haters are done, it's already over, it was finished with 997. Continuing to hate will only backfire now and dig the grave deeper than it already is.
Couldn't agree more with this i hope we see more people calling out the double standards

Status
Not open for further replies.