Status
Not open for further replies.
oda really a troll if act 3 ended with Zoro heading to rooftop/King/Queen while Sanji getting caught by Black Maria
I think we can safely assume someone showed Oda all the Zoro trolling and decided to turn the tables:suresure:.
Sanji will get out of that trap easily i don't think he will waste too much time, Black Maria also doesn't seem like an enemy to me maybe she has connections to the Germa or his mother.

I think we can safely assume someone showed Oda all the Zoro trolling and decided to turn the tables:suresure:.
Sanji will get out of that trap easily i don't think he will waste too much time, Black Maria also doesn't seem like an enemy to me maybe she has connections to the Germa or his mother.
Oda is sad he added sanji, gives him a whole arc to show back story so he can kill him off soon

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh it really sucks that there is a break just when I finally felt a good vibes from reading Wano arc.

I hope 997 it's only the beginning.

I know I shouldn't expect anything from Oda during this arc but some part of me probably still love this series.

Anyway. Next week during the same time we will be awaiting the spoilers probably:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.