Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bango๐Ÿ… tbh, going by the lvl of RA commanders, dragon may not be that strong. But on the other hand he is most wanted by navy so may be he really is super strong.
Post automatically merged:

It's an incel forum. They are dead serious and this is very mild at that. I've seen more disturbing posts.
See that's why I hate the concept of absolute freedom. Why the fuck that forum is still live?

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
@Bango๐Ÿ… tbh, going by the lvl of RA commanders, dragon may not be that strong. But on the other hand he is most wanted by navy so may be he really is super strong.

See that's why I hate the concept of absolute freedom. Why the fuck that forum is still live?
Think it like this.
If crime is forbidden, why does crime keeps happening?
If you "forbid" the incels from being "incels" or having "incels" forums, why do you think this phenomenon would stop?

It's a much more complex matter that deals with real structural social problems and also a bunch of psychology involved.
:P

Think it like that.
If crime is forbidden, why does crime keeps happening?
If you "forbid" the incels from being "incels" or having "incels" forums, why do you think this phenomenon would stop?

It's a much more complex matter that deals with real structural social problems and also a bunch of psychology involved.
:P
Fax. They did have a dedicated community on reddit which got axed a few years ago, but in the end there's only so much you can do lol.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž

Akainu have a beef with Dragon because he keep calling Luffy with "Dragon's son".

So its safe to say Dragon is as strong as Akainu.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Akainu have a beef with Dragon because he keep calling Luffy with "Dragon's son".

Akainu called Luffy Dragon's son because Dragon is the world's most wanted criminal in history.
Luffy was, at the time, a mere rookie like many others.
Which I find funny because a "mere" rookie took down 2 Shichibukais, who were supposed to be this big trump card for the Marines, to counter the Yonkos...
And two of them got taken down....
We hear about the other supernovas "doing stuff", but, aside from Urouge who managed to beat a Sweet Commander, none of the others have any actual achievements.

Law has some "Rocky Port incident" or whatever. But they never tipped the scale of the world order to be any special. Worst Gen hype is build by Oda telling us "they are important. trust me, bro".
:ihaha:
BB at least did things that actually impacted the world's balance, like taking over Whitebeard's place as a Yonko, breaking out some of the world most dangerous criminals, etc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Who are confirmed former rivals and get discussed most of the time from that perspective :kayneshrug:

Though i doubt Shanks vs Mihawk is discussed 10% as much as Zoro vs Sanji.
Zoro vs Sanji is the lifeblood of every OP forum lol.

Admirals vs Yonkos and Shanks vs Mihawk is probably 2/3 place.

Meh. Sakazuki will fight PK Luffy. Dragon's going to end up as Imu's hypetool.

Sanji chapter again :crazwhat:

Queen using plagues :crazwhat:

Hopefully it's not a quick fight unless he is fighting marines soon:hope:
:steef: Ice Oni Plague Queen coming soon.

I hope after Sanji vs Queen, the Vinsmokes are never mentioned again

Status
Not open for further replies.