Status
Not open for further replies.
it's about driving the expectation of emotional validation that pays the bills of content creators , you can't blame them for wanting to make some money by not being totally honest about what they think, it's a fictional series after all.

And that's why Drizzt's video makes even more impact because he could have easily made a lot of money by sucking up to Oda and Zoroboys. Just like he did with his video about Mihawk. It's ironic that the biggest views Drizzt has ever gotten is from a video where he does nothing but praise one piece, Oda, and power scale. Drizzt could have gotten over 100k subs if he wanted to, and could have quit his job just like other big Youtubers, but he didn't. He talks what he truly thinks, mad respect to him for that.
:endthis:

Last edited:

And that's why Drizzt's video makes even more impact because he could have easily made a lot of money by sucking up to Oda and Zoroboys. Just like he did with his video about Mihawk. It's ironic that the biggest views Drizzt has ever gotten is from a video where he does nothing but praise one piece, Oda, and power scale. Drizzt could have gotten over 100k subs if he wanted to, and could have quit his job just like other big Youtubers, but he didn't. He talks what he truly thinks, but respect to him for that.
He's gonna make more money by talking about 'the downfall of OP' if he's monetized most likely.

And that's why Drizzt's video makes even more impact because he could have easily made a lot of money by sucking up to Oda and Zoroboys. Just like he did with his video about Mihawk. It's ironic that the biggest views Drizzt has ever gotten is from a video where he does nothing but praise one piece, Oda, and power scale. Drizzt could have gotten over 100k subs if he wanted to, and could have quit his job just like other big Youtubers, but he didn't. He talks what he truly thinks, but respect to him for that.
Drizzt paying firms for fake views lol." I coulda been successful if I wanted to. Its not that I'm fail, the audience is fail."

Nah bro you just wrong and people don't like watching dumb wrong shit 🤣

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

that video is soon to be his most watched if he made another one praising oda it wouldn't have gotten nearly as many views since there are plenty of those already

A real bummer the dude gets the short end of the stick by being "the guy" that needs to drop some harsh truths about One Piece, while a bunch of "content creators" milk the views and money by simply accepting and hyping everything Oda throws at us to appeal to the fandom's pathological need of accepting that everything is fine.
Thanks for your kind words for my boy Drizzt, he needs them right now when so many people, including Oda's biggest promoter JoyBoy," are attacking him with the stupidest arguments ever.

G

Gorosei Informer

Drizzt's video exposed one piece fans' insecurities in the open for everyone to see. People just refuse to watch cuz they're afraid that they might change their mind after doing so. But dispite not watching the video, everyone is ok just to come, dislike the video without even watching it, and leave with no shame whatsoever.
Sad thing is, it was getting swarmed with dislikes as soon as he put it out. One idiot claimed 2 hours after the video came out or less than that, that somehow he had seen the whole video and it was complete trash. How ut how the fuck did he watch the whole 6 HOURS video in less than 2 hours?!

I've never seen a more insecure fanbase than One Piece's and I've seen some extremely fragile fanbases in my time, especially in sports and video games. The more they act like this, the more they prove the community is ac cult that is the willingly blind being led by the blind. Yes I say that with a Fujitora avatar too and his character is all about that topic too, being "blind" to the realities, the truths of the world.
A lot of people would rather be purposely ignorant than ruin their illusion/bubble/echo chambers, the false pretence of the perfection they claimed to have discovered somehow, despite that being impossible.

It's people like that which make me hate OP even more. I will never hate OP entirely as much as they love to label me as a hater blindly and unironically, but anything to feed their narrative and keep the wool over their eyes, anything to protect their egos and false realities. They will project and shame the ones who see things different, those who dare to not follow the herd and dare to have their OWN personal opinions, feelings, views, whatever.

But you know, Goda is love, Goda is life, Goda can do no wrong, Goda is pefect, hail Goda, worship Goda, never criticise Goda.

This is the community that unironically calls Oda a god and takes it beyond just funny memes. When they beat a dead horse and take everything too far and for too long as usual. They also love constantly spamming the same childish, low hanging fruit of jokes like "God Usopp/Condoriano/Buggy" and "Who is Sogeking!?". Where powerscaling and Sanji vs Zoro are the most talked about topics and not the incrinate mysteries, lore, socio-political themes, and other themes.

It's fucking exhausting. The community is much worse than the writing of post TS OP and that is saying something! There a lot of good people in the community but most of the community is toxic, childish, hypocritical, defensive, delusional, ignorant and so on.

A HEALTHY community would encourage criticisms, varieties of opinions/beliefs/views, to question what they know and have, which funnily enough are some of the BIGGEST THEMES of One Piece too! But nah, stay blind, stay ignorant, because "we don't do that here" (not only here specifically but in the entire community across every platform,).

At least here criticism is more openly accepted than other places, which is what I respect about it. It feels like a scarce beacon of hope and sanity amongst all this insanity of the community.

Now, in before people ignore what I said, double down and insult me. God knows I've had plenty of that from people on Youtube before. I don't even dare to say stuff like that on Reddit where downvotes do matter, mods are censor happy and tis the worst echochamber out there, as they can genuinely drown out stuff with the downvotes and bury it for others to potentially never see.

Sad thing is, it was getting swarmed with dislikes as soon as he put it out. One idiot claimed 2 hours after the video came out or less than that, that somehow he had seen the whole video and it was complete trash. How ut how the fuck did he watch the whole 6 HOURS video in less than 2 hours?!

I've never seen a more insecure fanbase than One Piece's and I've seen some extremely fragile fanbases in my time, especially in sports and video games. The more they act like this, the more they prove the community is ac cult that is the willingly blind being led by the blind. Yes I say that with a Fujitora avatar too and his character is all about that topic too, being "blind" to the realities, the truths of the world.
A lot of people would rather be purposely ignorant than ruin their illusion/bubble/echo chambers, the false pretence of the perfection they claimed to have discovered somehow, despite that being impossible.

It's people like that which make me hate OP even more. I will never hate OP entirely as much as they love to label me as a hater blindly and unironically, but anything to feed their narrative and keep the wool over their eyes, anything to protect their egos and false realities. They will project and shame the ones who see things different, those who dare to not follow the herd and dare to have their OWN personal opinions, feelings, views, whatever.

But you know, Goda is love, Goda is life, Goda can do no wrong, Goda is pefect, hail Goda, worship Goda, never criticise Goda.

This is the community that unironically calls Oda a god and takes it beyond just funny memes. When they beat a dead horse and take everything too far and for too long as usual. They also love constantly spamming the same childish, low hanging fruit of jokes like "God Usopp/Condoriano/Buggy" and "Who is Sogeking!?". Where powerscaling and Sanji vs Zoro are the most talked about topics and not the incrinate mysteries, lore, socio-political themes, and other themes.

It's fucking exhausting. The community is much worse than the writing of post TS OP and that is saying something! There a lot of good people in the community but most of the community is toxic, childish, hypocritical, defensive, delusional, ignorant and so on.

A HEALTHY community would encourage criticisms, varieties of opinions/beliefs/views, to question what they know and have, which funnily enough are some of the BIGGEST THEMES of One Piece too! But nah, stay blind, stay ignorant, because "we don't do that here" (not only here specifically but in the entire community across every platform,).

At least here criticism is more openly accepted than other places, which is what I respect about it. It feels like a scarce beacon of hope and sanity amongst all this insanity of the community.

Now, in before people ignore what I said, double down and insult me. God knows I've had plenty of that from people on Youtube before. I don't even dare to say stuff like that on Reddit where downvotes do matter, mods are censor happy and tis the worst echochamber out there, as they can genuinely drown out stuff with the downvotes and bury it for others to potentially never see.
He probably only had 14 minutes worth of shit to say for all 6 hours

G

Gorosei Informer

too many drizzt dick suckers, like i said it's trendy
As opposed to everyone who sucks on Oda's "Will of D" willingly? Ignore what I said to you before, go ahead. Continue with your lies and projection. I've never seen such greater hypocrisy in a community so y'all should be proud.

I've said my peace plenty here now, so I'm gonna stop before I really get toxic. Or I know a mod will probably end up making us stop anyway ofc. These conversations always get out of hand too.

He's gonna make more money by talking about 'the downfall of OP' if he's monetized most likely.
No he wouldn't: first, because his video isn't monetized due to a lot of copyright materials that he uses in the video; and second, because one piece fans don't like criticism towards one peace, they simply don't watch it. Right now there are a ton shit of people proudly saying that they disliked his video without even watching it.

People who like one piece can talk for ages about why it's good. People who hate it cry about how Oda doesn't kill enough puppies and little kids and complain that minor side characters from 15 years ago don't get more panel time and that a guy isn't standing there giving doriki numbers for every fight for fifteen minutes and then spend the other 5 and a half hours complaining about people who are having a good time.

If you actually watch his breakdown of Fishman Island and Punk Hazard (when the actual criticism begins), everything makes sense. Surely no one here thinks Hody is well written right????????
I don’t understand why the video has so many dislikes when if you listen to the actual criticism he presents it’s like “here’s every single instance of offscreening, Nami is oversexualized, there’s no reason for Robin to behave motherly towards Momo given her pre time skip character (Oda is being misogynistic), Hody is a bad villain, Caesar is a bad villain, etc.”

Like the actual criticism is very straightforward and fair

Status
Not open for further replies.