Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a few, only about 30-50 more lmfao
im quite certain you lack comprehension skills.

you want zoro to be a focal point or a character driven arc after 100s of chapters ? obviously hes going to get a "little bit" of focus after his fight, is that going to make up for the whole arc ? fuck NO.

and you think 30-50chapters ( for me its IT'S NOT >35 ) would be centered on zoro ? plain fucking stupid.

as i said it too fucking late for him to get fuckload of limelight. maybe you havent descried it yet but this arc will soon conclude

People thinking Luffy is gonna fight Shanks and his crew....
They are gonna die to BB in order to boost their hype and bounties. Usopp will never see his father.
:feelscryingman:
They will never fight Blackbeard.
Post automatically merged:

Well not entirely true.

Lately, yes, but during Fishman Island for example, she is the one that went after it and found out about Poseidon and everything. Then she asked Neptune about it and found out even more.

She is at least doing a lot more than other Straw Hats.

:kayneshrug:
Shw looked for them in wano and WCI and zou too. Why even argue with people who don't read the manga and don't remember what they did read

im quite certain you lack comprehension skills.

you want zoro to be a focal point or a character driven arc after 100s of chapters ? obviously hes going to get a "little bit" of focus after his fight, is that going to make up for the whole arc ? fuck NO.

and you think 30-50chapters ( for me its IT'S NOT >35 ) would be centered on zoro ? plain fucking stupid.

as i said it too fucking late for him to get fuckload of limelight. maybe you havent descried it yet but this arc will soon conclude
You said wano was going to end. Not Zoro has a focus. Talk about reading comprehension and you don't even know what you typed yourself 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.