Status
Not open for further replies.
90% from one piece fan are zorofans:kayneshrug:
Nah i wouldn't go that far.

some percent of zoro fans are sanji, Kid, killer, and Luffy fans as well for instance..

I adore Luffy more than his wings.
Post automatically merged:

don't sleep tonight grab a gun as well. Chopper fandom has a hitman sub-fandom as well...

they're after ya.. get the cue when it comes frok Lebrent of all providers

So many dudes who aren’t reading quoting me lol. If you think Law has better portrayal than Kidd then you are not reading.

Who has CoC? Who has a supernova Vice Captain? Who was introduced with the greater hype? Who has the rivalry relationship and parallels with Luffy? Who challenged multiple yonko like Luffy?

It is very obvious that Kidd is meant to be looked at as special compared to the other non Luffy Supernova captains. Just read lol

So many dudes who aren’t reading quoting me lol. If you think Law has better portrayal than Kidd then you are not reading.

Who has CoC? Who has a supernova Vice Captain? Who was introduced with the greater hype? Who has the rivalry relationship and parallels with Luffy? Who challenged multiple yonko like Luffy?

It is very obvious that Kidd is meant to be looked at as special compared to the other non Luffy Supernova captains. Just read lol
Kidd is like Shiki. Maybe a rival to Roger but ultimately irrelevant.

they are gonna make pitiful points LIKE "KID LEFT LUFFY TO FINISH KAIDO.. HE'S PATHETIC UUHH"

well fug that tbh.. if he was that unless and that trivial compared to Luffy atm..

oda wouldn't have had him tc of BM..
but would just pit him against King or queen or even just BMP who have a history with him

Kid swallowing his ego gets regarded as shit characterization... that's just loada bull crap

Don Chinjao has CoC
Don Chinjao faced prime Garp who faced the rocks

Don Chinjao=Luffy confirmed :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.