Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, this is what I mean anyone can say that too, from your prespective it's a bias and the seem goes for me, This is my point.

And Oden is surly stronger then King, but it's not because King joined kaido coz his strength
But beacuse Oden was about to kill Kadio 20 years ago..
I based it upon Prime WB calling Oden "SOMETHING DANGEROUS".. vs King Joining and Non-Prime Kaidou's crew coz of his strength

You just opened the door for the sanji fans to hate on the WGs some more.
:seriously:

Bro, what the hell is wrong with you? You really can't just spend a day without thinking about sanji? Mate he's fictional, even I as a guy who likes the character don't think daily about him

And please don't act as if half the Kidd and killer downplay on wg doesn't come from zoro stans lol, both communities have toxic people and you are clearly not an exception

G

Gorosei Informer

You know to think of it, the people celebrating in the capital, have they not noticed Onigashima flying above towards them?

:zorothink:

This song is gonna be a real mood with this less than 5 minute countdown for Onigashima falling too:

Two minutes left to go
Is this the end, then?
Message on your stereo
Four minute warning
Everybody wants to know
"What should we do, then?"
A few short stories
A four minute warning

Cry, laugh, feel love, peace, panic
These are your four minutes
(I'm counting you down
Four minutes of sound
It's always a rush when you're around)

Final story is one of me
Who with four minutes left
Has used up three
I think of you
I think of me
Then I think of nothing
It's the end, you see

One minute left to go
Is this the end, then?
Message on your stereo
Four minute warning
Everybody wants to know
A few short stories
A four minute warning

Thirty seconds left to go
Is this the end, then?
Message on your stereo
Four minute warning
Everybody wants to know
What would you do?
What would you do, yeah?

With a four minute warning
A four minute warning

Toei is gonna stretch it more than Oda already has and will and especially further than Luffy ever can too! Frieza and Namek all over again!

:luffylaugh::kaidowhat::mihugh::gonope::goatasure:

yeah of course, cuz everyone in WG does exactly that right? btw, you got that right, i just don't give a flying f about him anyways :kayneshrug:
I mean, everyone on wg doing that doesn't mean it's right

Half the sanji haters seem to think more about sanji than they do about zoro, it's like a love hate relationship, some people find it funny, imo it's just pathetic

So yeah just don't give a fuck about him, it's your right to not like a character, just don't make the fact that you don't like that character, your entire personality

Status
Not open for further replies.