Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Roger is Pandaman and Imu is Kaguya I mean Xebec. Shiki is Weevil with memory loss, Yorki is Green Bull, Hiriluk is Doc Q, Blackbeard is Robins father, Scopper, Denjiro, Koshiro (Zoro sensei) and Vito ate all brothers, Bonney is Big Moms long lost twin sister, Urouge soloed Kaido and made him jump, Kuma visited strip clubs, Eustass and Franky were seperated at birth, Killer will date Queen after they make up, and Kureha had the immortality surgery done on her?

Am I insane? Probably.
Will Orochis fruit ever be used properly as it deserves? Probably not.
Will Raizo vs Fukurokuju still be going after Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi, CP0 etc are dealt with? Definitely.
Is the raid failing and Morjs theories be more likely to happen than my predictions? Definitely not.
Post automatically merged:

and a homophobe
Racist too!
:mihugh::chopoff:

i just realized the most broken combo of abilities in one piece , now imagine a someone with Ener DF using a Raid suit with external seaprism coating , HOW BROKEN WOULD THAT BE ?

i just realized the most broken combo of abilities in one piece , now imagine a someone with Ener DF using a Raid suit with external seaprism coating , HOW BROKEN WOULD THAT BE ?
ADD a Oxygen tank to swim too

Zolo

Cope Doctor

ADD a Oxygen tank to swim too
give enel exosceleton, raid suit, enma , make him a fishman with dragon scales. add FS and adCoC

G

Gorosei Informer

Apparently the guy with the beanie took his arm
Fanart lol. I was trying to find that one again though, ty! Not seen it in ages! There was one posted here very recently of Shanks doing it too.

I think it was @rerere who recently suggested Kid cut his own arm off by attracting a sword with his DF or Killer did it for him as a brt vs Shanks or to save their lives too?

Status
Not open for further replies.