Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because he has morals. The other guy clearly explained it

You want Sanji to be something he’s not
Morals this morals that. Who the fuck cares about this bs aside from his fandom who clings onto everything to defend him because he's a trash fighter.

He's his daddy creation. Toys don't have the right to choose how they are living. No matter what he does he has an exoskeleton.

All these claims, putting his past behind apparently not relying on Judge's tech. Whoops, he is one of his creations and he won't be strong without it.

Morals this morals that. Who the fuck cares about this bs aside from his fandom who clings onto everything to defend him because he's a trash fighter.

He's his daddy creation. Toys don't have the right to choose how they are living. No matter what he does he has an exoskeleton.

All these claims, putting his past behind apparently not relying on Judge's tech. Whoops, he is one of his creations and he won't be strong without it.
He was plenty strong without it and you yourself know this but I’ll leave you to your insecurities cause that’s the only thing you bring to an argument anytime it involves Sanji

I bet Luffy wasn’t a “Trash fighter” when he ran from Katakuri

Sanji’s not scared nor is he focused on Queen…..keep projecting
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if Rob Lucci tried to finger pistol King or Queen

I wonder would his fingers break like WsW

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He was plenty strong without it and you yourself know this but I’ll leave you to your insecurities cause that’s the only thing you bring to an argument anytime it involves Sanji
Look at your history talking about Zoro 24/7 lots of times, then you can talk about someone's insecurities.

I bet Luffy wasn’t a “Trash fighter” when he ran from Katakuri
Different case. Katakuri was trash, he couldn't put down base Luffy for 10 hours. Queen is not even trying his hardest yet.

Sanji’s not scared nor is he focused on Queen…..keep projecting
I don't care if he's scared or not. He's running away from him. His intentions don't matter. Runji.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.