Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Kanjuro is confirmed dead now so just stop.

So, this chapter will probably finish Raizo vs Fukurokuju and we will see what happens to Big Mom, Yamato, Momonosuke and maybe CP0, since it seems one of them went to look for Who's Who and the other two seems to want to take action and expose so they will go after Nico Robin it seems.

Reddit, where children believe in anything like ridiculous GTA 6 "leaks".

He didn't trust his own friend who works for Toei Animation then the spoilers came out and right after that he posts them. Duh.

Only generic educated guesses.
Tbf he didn't say that his friend works in Toei. He said that in the next post that a lot of the work is being given out to 3rd party animators which is why all this shit is leaking. I don't completely trust him or anything but let's see what happens.

Kanjuro is confirmed dead now so just stop.
Oda reading this post be like: :yasu:
Tbf he didn't say that his friend works in Toei. He said that in the next post that a lot of the work is being given out to 3rd party animators which is why all this shit is leaking. I don't completely trust him or anything but let's see what happens.
Why would he know the next 5 chapters. I dont understand but i can see the point if someone says they are giving some plot points for the head director.

Saying that you know what will happen for the next 5 chapter is a bit top much. I even think editor doesnt know that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.