Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't think he was serious about sanji literally getting enough fire power on par with that of a star

Just an overexageration to hype up the idea of sanji getting way more powerful flames
He clearly was since he even apologized later.
As always you get another L to your collection everytime you try to quote me.

so human torch + wolverine + op suit = end game sanji? i like it
i actually like sanji pu's
science is a very op but underrated spect of one piece every pu don't need to be DF or haki related
even with out op haki and df you can damage people like bm and kaido that have op defence
for eos i think he will get some haki pu but his pus mostly will be science related (stronger fire - modified rs - maybe some other ability expect fire)

yup but honestly take his words with a grain of salt. yes it is cool when the chapter matches the number pun he talks about but we all know one piece is the most planned and most not planned at the same time
As I've said before, Yuderon should rename himself to YudeWRONG,

He basically throws out like 20-ish predictions each week based on the goroawase of the upcoming chapter number and then acts like a genius when he occasionally gets one right.

Frankly, all he's doing is throwing out tons of stuff and getting lucky.

yep actually he will joke a lot with name and number puns he also did it for some bounty's hights and etc
oh the bounty one i know but like i said with yuderon it is mind blowing when he is right and his predictions are probably better since ntg is lost in translation for him. but still there are so many ways to make puns with numbers in japanese that eventually something he says is gonna be correct

Status
Not open for further replies.