Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 :myman:

I'd say 9+ for most people. Worth watching just for the cool fights and crazy good animation, but there's a lot more to it than just that :owo:
wow 10/10 means PERFECT...you sure about that ?
arcane reviews are boosted. we have small size of total reviews, with fans overhyping and rating it 9+/10 making it an impeccable show.

i think im gonna wait for few months...for some balanced and truthful reviews

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
arcane reviews are boosted. we have small size of total reviews, with fans overhyping and rating it 9+/10 making it an impeccable show.

Great avy, Gintoki is GOAT.
Btw, you reminded me that i need to finish Death Parade.

It's been the most watched show on Netflix in over 50 countries so that looks like a pretty good sample :owo:

Also fans of an ip tend to be overly critical as well when it comes to adapting content they think they know better about, so i wouldn't say that's always a boost for a show. Like probably the One Piece Netflix show will get the worse criticism from the One Piece fans even if it just ends up being pretty decent :milaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Fake meme spoilers:

King told zoro he like torture people in pervert.

Zoro is stunned by king comment as struggles to tame Emma.

Zoro flaskback : before he join luffy, cp0 boss tell the hint how to defeat gods fire race.

Cp0 boss: zoro You have become true secret double agent. Your racism is very good even higher than 5 elders, if you complete the mission, you will be promoting to 5 elders replacing the oldest one or become IM first mate.
Now there are races in the world and how to defeat them.
Cp0 boss explain how wg kill king race to extinct but unsure if survivors exists.

Zoro vow he will kill last survivor to achieve cp0 goal.

Back to current king vs zoro

King:,Don’t think I don’t know your true identity mr. Cp0 spy as zoro. No wonder Cp0 sent you to kill me in order to for world government agenda.

Zoro open his eye and use Cp0 technique on King and King feel pain.

Zoro: For duty of cp0, I have close my one of eye. I only open my eye for unleaded full power and it is reversed for to kill milhawk. I have to thank you for finding my hiding spot. Idiot. Fool I have Cp0 phone in my ear and it is yonko level proof. You will die, King pathetic mortal.

King: You dare call me morta. I am The God, you useless mortal.

‘Zoro : look like I have to kill you and report Cp0 boss.

Zoro suddenly tame Emma with his six power Rokushiki.

King: Impossible! You can’t master Rokushiki like that.

Zoro flashback : after being seperate and training with milhawk to coat haki with my sword. it took me two weeks. Then after that Cp0 boss train me about Rokushiki and I am greatest Rokushiki talent ever. My left eye is to seal my power in case of my secret being exposed.

Zoro pull asurha but superior version compare to kadio and it is 10 times stronger.

King turn hybrid form to kill zoro in all out battle.

Zoro use asurha to chop king head off and zoro take king head as coo boss tell him he need king head for proof. Zoro use sword slash to throw king head at Cp0 boss.

Cp0 boss suddenly catch king head which it shock appo and drake to see king head off.

Next chapter : break next week
fake because the title of the chapter is "Yes i decided, Queen robbed"

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Which Sanji related threads should I make today?

Sigma male grindset Sanji?
Sanji's two choices between monster and chivalry?
Sanji the best written Strawhat/character in the series?
Remember when people saying that Sanji will keep his RS till the end of One Piece?
Sanji vs Kizaru and Greenbull?
10 ways for Sanji to earn the highest bounty in One Piece?
How to debunk Sanji downplays by Professor Goat 101?
What makes Sanji a good character?
Sanji - The Perfect Child of Sora?
Sanji's bounty being connected to Venus?
Sanji's Hyperspeed?

Or perhaps even all of them?
you forgot one more thread

"Sanji transformed to Mythical Fiery Bird, Zoro fans become Sanji fans?"

Status
Not open for further replies.