Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Akainu’s the only character that’s defeated a top tier in a straight up 1v1, and the only character to kill a nakama/family member in a series about nakama/family.

Even if he’s just a mid arc villain like Cracker, that still means a lot because Cracker was an extreme diff fight for Luffy.
And Akainu will be an extreme diff for Sabo dont worry

Who said the fight will be about vengeance?
Sabo is going to show us that the mera mera can surpass the magu magu.
But it literally can’t.

Oda literally established in the SBS that the magu magu is just flat out superior.

The flame fruit surpassing the magma fruit in one piece would be like the pound fruit (which lets you weigh up to 10,000 pounds) surpassing the ton fruit (which lets you weigh up to 10,000 tons).

That literally makes no fucking sense.

This would put Akainu even lower
All I’m saying is that if the world government genodiced King’s race 20-30 years ago, and I had to guess which modern marines were involved
:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:
Post automatically merged:

Shanks>Akainu.
If akainu shat himself for shanks imagine how scared he would be of shanks superior the worlds WSS.
No wonder the anime had Akainu hyping up Mihawk when all he did was take a step forward.
That’s why Oda had Akainu fight Whitebeard while Mihawk fought Whitebeard’s YC5 or Snack/Who’s Who equivalent.

Akainu vs Whitebeard
Kizaru vs Marco
Aokiji vs Jozu
Mihawk vs Vista

Almost like Oda was trying to tell us that every admiral > Mihawk.
:pepecorn:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
All I’m saying is that if the world government genodiced King’s race 20-30 years ago, and I had to guess which modern marines were involved
:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:

That’s why Oda had Akainu fight Whitebeard while Mihawk fought Whitebeard’s YC5 or Snack/Who’s Who equivalent.

Akainu vs Whitebeard
Kizaru vs Marco
Aokiji vs Jozu
Mihawk vs Vista

Almost like Oda was trying to tell us that every admiral > Mihawk.
:pepecorn:
Wb called mihawks fight legendary but to him akainu is just some random brat

Status
Not open for further replies.