Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers 1034:

We see queen laugh, he says sanji's attack can't penetrate his defense.

Sanji has a flashback. We see him with Zeff, he says he was part of Rocks crew, the vice captain. Zeff says that there 1 in a millions Has a king's ambition, he is one of them, all from Rocks crew had it. But even among king's ambition, very few know how to he the real power of coc. Zeff coats his leg with coc and kicks a giant pirate ship that was attacking the Baratie, to take over it. His leg had black lightning sparks coming out of it. The leg was not even touching the ship yet IT got wrecked into pieces.

Back to present time, sanji says he has to take his kicks to the next level to beat guys Like this and remembers when luffy invited him to join his crew because he ia very strong and he wants strong people Like him to become pirate king.

Sanji's legs Have black lightning sparks coming out of them.

Queen: so, You want to be become conqueror, kid?

Sanji: yes, I owe IT to my Best friend and captain Pk luffy.

Chapter end
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Judge's son is everything, a living RS, a black haired emo, a Lunarian, Nika, and on top of everything else Oda is going to give him the exact same power up he gave to Zoro, expect to see an exact copy of chapter 1033 in a near future but with the cook instead of Zoro and Zoro in the last panel as the cook's best friend. :virusprot:
Candies are so predictable, they really want the blond Zoro to be real. :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Spoilers 1034:

We see queen laugh, he says sanji's attack can't penetrate his defense.

Sanji has a flashback. We see him with Zeff, he says he was part of Rocks crew, the vice captain. Zeff says that there 1 in a millions Has a king's ambition, he is one of them, all from Rocks crew had it. But even among king's ambition, very few know how to he the real power of coc. Zeff coats his leg with coc and kicks a giant pirate ship that was attacking the Baratie, to take over it. His leg had black lightning sparks coming out of it. The leg was not even touching the ship yet IT got wrecked into pieces.

Back to present time, sanji says he has to take his kicks to the next level to beat guys Like this and remembers when luffy invited him to join his crew because he ia very strong and he wants strong people Like him to become pirate king.

Sanji's legs Have black lightning sparks coming out of them.

Queen: so, You want to be become conqueror, kid?

Sanji: yes, I owe IT to my Best friend and captain Pk luffy.

Chapter end
definitely not plagiarized Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.