Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Its not about sexy, she look beautiful in that attire.. thats gorgeous as all hell..
Compeletely agree about how beautiful she looks and how gorgeous the outfit is but I also find it very sexy and that was my reaction to it too.

:cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

She was meant to have a DF originally relating to her poison powers but Oda retconned/changed it. Someone theorised she would have the "Monarch Butterfly Zoan" or something which could have been cool:
https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/03/17/vinsmoke-reijus-mysterious-devil-fruit-2/

G

Gorosei Informer

her attire complements her beauty alot and its not so "seductive" as fanarts of hers tend to be drawn as this was a very dope one coz its no seductive and that PERIOD..
Yeah its very classy and wonderfully feminine. Very geisha-like ofc, there is a lot of elegance and such to it. It really is wonderful on the eyes, like a beautiful painting or landscape or something. It's nice to see her depicted in this way and not in such an especially sultry way for a change. The fanarts of her in causal clothing like with Yamato are really cool too!

I LOVE Ghost Bride aesthetics like this too, the white and blue and being a ghost are things I really adore and it suits Reiju well too!:

Yeah its very classy and wonderfully feminine. Very geisha-like ofc, there is a lot of elegance and such to it. It really is wonderful on the eyes, like a beautiful painting or landscape or something. It's nice to see her depicted in this way and not in such an especially sultry way for a change. The fanarts of her in causal clothing like with Yamato are really cool too!

I LOVE Ghost Bride aesthetics like this too, the white and blue and being a ghost are things I really adore and it suits Reiju well too!:

MY MAN
:cheers::cheers:

I just hate fan service if I'm being Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.