Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, he's not giving credit where credit is due.
Zoro is doing all of this on his own and this guy is so biased he's trying to find every excuse to downplay Zoro :gokulaugh:
No he isn’t KOL is actually one of the most non biased, non toxic, logical debaters around!

What he’s saying actually makes sense! Enma is using Oden’s CoC which is so powerful it’s able to coat Zoro’s other two swords

No he isn’t KOL is actually one of the most non biased, non toxic, logical debaters around!

What he’s saying actually makes sense! Enma is using Oden’s CoC which is so powerful it’s able to coat Zoro’s other two swords
I like your sense of humour :cheers:
Btw, explain to me how he's not biased when he gives the same rating to chapters 1010 and 1031 (and mentions that he's "totally not biased" when giving 1031 a 9/10 because of Sanji).

Zoro is a shitmotsuki

literally servants of a greater clan aka the Kozuki’s

Now he’s serving a greater man by the name of Monkey D. Luffy…..hold gour L 🤡
Cook, servant.
Zoro is a shitmotsuki

literally servants of a greater clan aka the Kozuki’s

Now he’s serving a greater man by the name of Monkey D. Luffy…..hold gour L 🤡
Servant :cheers:

I like your sense of humour :cheers:
Btw, explain to me how he's not biased when he gives the same rating to chapters 1010 and 1031 (and mentions that he's "totally not biased" when giving 1031 a 9/10 because of Sanji).
I think the funniest part here is that you truly believe I’m joking

But yeah maybe he is a bit bias with the rankings. Cause i gave that shit a 10/10 seeing Zoro get his ass whooped after all them Z bois said he was gonna low diff king

Joke theory(but what if)

Everyone says Zoro only started getting lost after sandai. And we know in the latest chapters cursed swords are just swords that crave taking people's lives. So what if Zoro was just following his swords this whole time and his swords were leading him to other people he he should kill cause the swords want to take lives

I think the funniest part here is that you truly believe I’m joking

But yeah maybe he is a bit bias with the rankings. Cause i gave that shit a 10/10 seeing Zoro get his ass whooped after all them Z bois said he was gonna low diff king
The funniest part is that you failed to read the irony in my post :milaugh:
Chapter 1010 deserves a 10 because of Luffy, Zoro, Law & Kaido doing crazy things.
What does chapter 1031 offer? Sanji having his midlife crisis and destroying the RS.

You describing 1010 like that says a lot more about you than about the zoro lads

Status
Not open for further replies.