Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Last edited:
Yeah keep this up.Fanwars are stupid.
Good you never withness ps3 vs Xbox 360, or Mario vs sonic , call of duty vs halo, Mario vs Zelda, fan wars.
it make sanji vs zoro look cute compare to them.

I have seen way worst fan wars before like Mario vs sonic thing. I think it 10 years ago or more. Internet peak fan wars are in 2000-2012. Youtube comments are hardcore crazy compare to this forums.

I'm somewhere inbetween a D and E lol.

I still love certain things about OP though, and I try not to let other's opinions affect my enjoyments/displeasures with the manga.

Yeah, same. I find characters like Mihawk and Issho interesting from a story perspective, but a majority of the topics centered around them are power-level related.
Yup that’s why I pm’d you and a few others while I read kingdom, cuz when I came here to discuss kingdom, chat filled with character slander :gokulaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Good you never withneas ps3 vs Xbox 360, or Mario vs sonic , call of duty vs halo, Mario vs Zelda, fan wars.
it make sanji vs zoro look cute compare to them.

I have seen way worst fan wars before like Mario vs sonic thing. I think it 10 years ago or more. Internet peak fan wars are in 2000-2012. Youtube comments are hardcore crazy compare to this forums.
Iphone v Android was pretty fucking intense too.

But PS v Xbox was the worst I personally seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.